First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5/15/13-5/16/13
Posted 5/15/13

Ink-e wrote:
Not at all.

And lol. Highschool/whateverschool you're in relationships are pretty shit nowadays. Don't actively seek anything. If it happens, congratulations.


Good. I was about to lose all my respect for you.
33992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
Oh, this forum is back on again?

~Enjoy


"
Posted 5/15/13

hiya34 wrote:
I'm a guy im clueless...


Well, that makes you kind of endearing. xD
Posted 5/15/13

irtiza9169 wrote:

Oh, this forum is back on again?

~Enjoy


"


It's my other favorite person in the group! ♫
Posted 5/15/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:
Not at all.

And lol. Highschool/whateverschool you're in relationships are pretty shit nowadays. Don't actively seek anything. If it happens, congratulations.


Good. I was about to lose all my respect for you.


GET ALL THE KARMA
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

hmm_4x wrote:

is that a good show?


It's pretty awesome, I think. That and Yuyushiki are pretty much what my week is hinging upon this season. (along with Oreimo 2, Henneko, and Date A Live)
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13

hiya34 wrote:


is that a good show?


I'm sorry hmm, our zodiacs are never meant to be together, i could never love you.

What?..........
Posted 5/15/13

Ink-e wrote:
GET ALL THE KARMA


If I knew you in real life I'd change my views and marry you lol
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/15/13

irtiza9169 wrote:

Oh, this forum is back on again?

~Enjoy


"


Errday.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_types_in_Japanese_culture
My blood type horoscope fits me to the tee, besides the workaholic part.
Posted 5/15/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:
GET ALL THE KARMA


If I knew you in real life I'd change my views and marry you lol




Too bad I'm already in a serious relationship with my hand.
Posted 5/15/13

Ink-e wrote:
Too bad I'm already in a serious relationship with my hand.


Yeah, and I'm married to my books.
Posted 5/15/13
So how was everyone's day/night/whatever?
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/15/13 , edited 5/15/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:
Too bad I'm already in a serious relationship with my hand.


Yeah, and I'm married to my books.


NERD!!!!!!! ( hypocrite )
Posted 5/15/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:
Too bad I'm already in a serious relationship with my hand.


Yeah, and I'm married to my books.


I tried marrying my Nook, but it didn't work so well. It fell in love with a Kindle.

Fucking bullshit really.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.