First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Why cant Anime Girls be real!?
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

Kippu wrote:


xtangle wrote:

we could simply just make a sponge that way~ sponges are human made =.=


Not sea sponges. They're alive--I think. o__o
Are they?!

And using your example, we could also make robotic anime chicks, but it won't make a difference. It wouldn't make them real.

I choose real > cartoon any day.


well we humans are nothing special just advanced~ if we get the technology to understand how it exactly works~ we can make robots same as us~ which might be a bit dangerous xD i mean we would have to make them weak if we were to make them exactly like us~ a mad robot xD all strong going nuts that would be crazy buaqhahah
8497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Yo bro are actually comparing ugly cosplay to this if they we're real they wouldn't be called anime girls would they? If they did exist they would look like this most likely yozora anime version meet yozora real life version. Btw that pic you put is disturbing
15496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
i think you should rephrase your question to: why can't life be like anime?
EmpReb 
15900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Incoming Air Stomp
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

xtangle wrote:


Kippu wrote:


xtangle wrote:

we could simply just make a sponge that way~ sponges are human made =.=


Not sea sponges. They're alive--I think. o__o
Are they?!

And using your example, we could also make robotic anime chicks, but it won't make a difference. It wouldn't make them real.

I choose real > cartoon any day.


well we humans are nothing special just advanced~ if we get the technology to understand how it exactly works~ we can make robots same as us~ which might be a bit dangerous xD i mean we would have to make them weak if we were to make them exactly like us~ a mad robot xD all strong going nuts that would be crazy buaqhahah


That is scary kind of thinking... Humans a very different from super advanced machines. Emotions just don't make sesne... I mean they have chemical and neuro causes but they still are different than just physics at work. They make use who we are and also why we can be so stupid to given our thinking capacity. Art like anime(the good shows are art) study or talk about what we call the human condition (this state of self reflection) but they are not real... because reality is ALWAY weirder they fiction. A real person can't be defined... studed yes, mimiced too but you can't just make a human.
8497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
The only chance of your dream coming true if you go to Japan specially if the anime girl u like a lot is Asian in the show or look Asian here's a example mion akiyama from k-on meet mion akiyama in real life pretty much how they would look like if they existed
48514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / U
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

mwhitco91 wrote:

1) This is a sad question.

2) ...Honestly, you're pretty sad yourself.

3) ...There's no poll...

4) If someone goes with "anime girls," think of this: you might as well just take a piece of paper and a pencil, draw the girl of your dreams, and then date the piece of paper. This would actually be a very good sociopath test. If your piece of paper gains a personality, eventually learns to talk, hugs you someday and talks to you about your day when you get home from work, then you're messed up. See a doctor.

Have fun with that! ^_^

^ Good stuff right here.


There are plenty of girls who are "anime hot" and sexy.
OP is just not likely to be getting one with that line of thinking.
*shrug*
Not everyone was cut out to be a lion tamer.
5635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Outer Space
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Someone needs to take a break from anime for a long time lol.
4047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
not sharing my asl
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Because anime is supposed to represent a fantasy that does not happen in real life. Also, while certain traits may be appealing, like tsundere, they don't work so well in real life.
9220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Japanese girls who cosplay as anime characters, yummi.
Anyone else, yuch, except for Jessica Nigri xD
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/13 , edited 5/16/13




well i have my own theories of emotions and that stuff which makes sense with evolution~ i mean to me it makes sense idk why people keep saying its so complex i dont understand~ it looks pretty simple and normal to my eye~ not that i know exactly how but i mean its logical
19827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 5/16/13 , edited 5/16/13
well, thought i'd give a light-hearted philsophical answer:

This is that circular question that will take you nowhere =( Unfortunately, these great characters are designed by default to be fake, imaginative characters built with the purpose of taking and incorporating our real world desires and flaws in order to achieve a real-world connection to the work and art, that is, the anime and manga which to which we all find various connections with.

You might guess from my profile picture that IF Asuka Langley Shoryu existed, I would love to be around her (and many other Eva characters), given that I alrdy have enough of an infatuation with her and all that is Evangelion
26172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

Des85 wrote:

Japanese girls who cosplay as anime characters, yummi.
Anyone else, yuch, except for Jessica Nigri xD


Jessica Nigri: world's hottest nerd.

we need more like her.
23193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/16/13
Their boobs would be so F*@#kn big that when they get old they will drag on the floor ... is that what you really want!
sure they would be fun for a while but when they hit that age ugh ... I couldnt handle it.
The Wise Wizard
73304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 5/16/13

EmpReb wrote:
That is scary kind of thinking... Humans a very different from super advanced machines. Emotions just don't make sesne... I mean they have chemical and neuro causes but they still are different than just physics at work. They make use who we are and also why we can be so stupid to given our thinking capacity. Art like anime(the good shows are art) study or talk about what we call the human condition (this state of self reflection) but they are not real... because reality is ALWAY weirder they fiction. A real person can't be defined... studed yes, mimiced too but you can't just make a human.

You've just described why some people might prefer a "super advanced machine"; they would be more predictable.

24258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Buffalo, NY USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/13 , edited 5/16/13
Any woman that cosplays as popular anime girls are probably the closest you're going to get. I think any woman that's willing to cosplay as a female anime character is probably worth getting to know better. That's just my opinion, anyway.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.