First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What do you want to do on your prom night?
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
What is this "sun" you speak of?
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / 651
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
My prom night lol, like 3 years ago and it was pretty awesome. Trust me, it's fun to do it with other people than just your own couple. My bf and I went with a bunch of other couples and singles and we had dinner together at this fancy restaurant, the food was awesome. Prom night was fun too, our school had people cater food for us so if we're get tired or hungry from all the dancing we can just grab something good for FREE. At the end of the night, we all went to the restaurant rooms we had reserved for us, got drunk and chilled up all night.
Posted 1/26/08
enjoy my time..and then..go out with my bf..lol..=DD..late at night..lol.
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wishfully JAPAN
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

monsteranime1 wrote:

I DONT KNOW Feb14 is our prom <.< IM not ready i mean I dont know how to dance and i dont have gf Man Its Tough Im just going go and eat some food T______T


i know how you... feel getting a partner is tough but you can always choose a friend. Prom is not just for BF/GF people.

my school gives dancing lessons.. maybe yours will
Posted 1/26/08
PARTY!!!!
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
how about french kiss?
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wishfully JAPAN
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

kimshadoway wrote:

how about french kiss?


O_O

ehh...
i thought kissing was a foreplay...especially.. uhmm.. you know.. kissing too much on the lips... ehehehe
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

yuchinama wrote:


kimshadoway wrote:

how about french kiss?


O_O

ehh...
i thought kissing was a foreplay...especially.. uhmm.. you know.. kissing too much on the lips... ehehehe


thats most of people doing after prom night
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wishfully JAPAN
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

kimshadoway wrote:


yuchinama wrote:


kimshadoway wrote:

how about french kiss?


O_O

ehh...
i thought kissing was a foreplay...especially.. uhmm.. you know.. kissing too much on the lips... ehehehe


thats most of people doing after prom night


really??? hehehehe
1535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

yuchinama wrote:


kimshadoway wrote:


yuchinama wrote:


kimshadoway wrote:

how about french kiss?


O_O

ehh...
i thought kissing was a foreplay...especially.. uhmm.. you know.. kissing too much on the lips... ehehehe


thats most of people doing after prom night


really??? hehehehe


haha you should have notice
7111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
i want to party with my friends all night long
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wishfully JAPAN
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
waaaaaaaah! my prom is 5 days from now!!!!! nyuuuuu! >W<
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I already know what my friends and I and our grad dates are doing.

When the After Grad party is over, we're gonna rent a room at the Fantasy Land hotel (which is the best in the whole city and has different themes for rooms) and get hammered/high out of our minds. We're gonna bring cards and play Socialables all night. We're gonna rent an attached room (also called a split room) for couples that are about to pass out lol. ~
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/7/08
I want to dance with my crush...That's all what I want...
21738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess.....'^^
Offline
Posted 2/14/08
i want my crush to ask me out! kyaaaaaaaaaaa.............as if he'll do that ahhhhha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.