First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Girls, what do you think when a guy calls you, baby
23289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
If it was a random guy, I'd be grossed out. And I don't date men, so. It's a huge no-no for me all around.
24725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
I prefer to be called by my last name in a professional setting. On my own time I enjoy being called things like Queen, Empress, Mistress, and Boss, but I have allowed a few select men to call me pet names, including Cupcake and Sweet Tits. Lucky them. However, I have been known to get aggressive with men who call me pet names without permission, which may be why I am most often called Trouble.
7038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
I have never called a girl "babe" or "baby" or anything like that. I don't even use ordinary pet names with my significant other when I am in a relationship. I never use things like "honey" or "pumpkin" like some people do. The only thing I have used when speaking to a woman other than her name would be either a nickname or simply calling her "woman." I only ever use "woman" when the person is a very close friend of mine that I've know for a good while and usually in an informal setting.
3523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

mhibicke wrote:

I prefer to be called by my last name in a professional setting. On my own time I enjoy being called things like Queen, Empress, Mistress, and Boss, but I have allowed a few select men to call me pet names, including Cupcake and Sweet Tits. Lucky them. However, I have been known to get aggressive with men who call me pet names without permission, which may be why I am most often called Trouble.


the ladies like to call me "not tonight I have a headache."...

26271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/17/13

mhibicke wrote:

I prefer to be called by my last name in a professional setting. On my own time I enjoy being called things like Queen, Empress, Mistress, and Boss, but I have allowed a few select men to call me pet names, including Cupcake and Sweet Tits. Lucky them. However, I have been known to get aggressive with men who call me pet names without permission, which may be why I am most often called Trouble.


So tempted to start using a pet name for you. I could definitely see the "Queen" "Empress" "Mistress" and "Boss" thing with you though. Though only "Queen" seems to be one that would be easier to say. The others just don't seem to flow very well.
24725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:
So tempted to start using a pet name for you. I could definitely see the "Queen" "Empress" "Mistress" and "Boss" thing with you though. Though only "Queen" seems to be one that would be easier to say. The others just don't seem to flow very well.


Boss is good. One day you can help lead my conquering army. After the world comes space!
26271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 5/17/13

mhibicke wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:
So tempted to start using a pet name for you. I could definitely see the "Queen" "Empress" "Mistress" and "Boss" thing with you though. Though only "Queen" seems to be one that would be easier to say. The others just don't seem to flow very well.


Boss is good. One day you can help lead my conquering army. After the world comes space!


I do like having minions.... I can force them to do all kinds of things beyond conquering stuff though right? I'll see if I can make "Boss" work but no guarantees. I might have to try and come up with a different one entirely for you.
14174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
I don't call any women baby because it is the most overused cliche in pop music. It sounds like something trashy people would say like 'baby's mama' or 'hot stuff'. It is generally used by people who lack any insight into the women they know and instead prefer to use inauthentic and generic terms instead.

24725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:
I do like having minions.... I can force them to do all kinds of things beyond conquering stuff though right? I'll see if I can make "Boss" work but no guarantees. I might have to try and come up with a different one entirely for you.

I suppose if you have spare time in between conquering stuff, sure, why not? I don't really care, so long as I get my tribute.
41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
"Baby" is a little too weird for me to say to a GF. "Babe" is as far I'll go
12485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
Occasionally I'll call my gf babe but for the most part I just use her name or a nickname. It weirds me out when she calls me anything other than my name. I can only imagine she feels the same way.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
I can't bring myself to say anything like that. It sounds too cheesy to me.

On a side note, me and my friends once got our English teacher to waste a whole day trying to explain why he doesn't call his wife honey, dear, or baby. His answers were something like "My wife is not a deer, she is not honey, and calling her a baby would almost be insulting."
43300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
"Baby, get me a beer" sounds a lot better than "Yo Bitch, get me a beer"
8037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
I have a friend who calls me "senpai" even thought he's in the same year as me.... the feeling's rather weird.

On the other hand I don't like being called "babe" or "baby" by anyone, even my significant other. But we do have our own words of endearments toward each other.
2929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/13
When a guy call u baby, it resembles Justin Hieber. and you know what to do next
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.