First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Late Night Chat 5/17/13-5/18/13
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13


We aren't
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

serei28 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:

OHMYGOD

FIRST PAGE SINCE...


EVERRR!




You have a shallow sense of happiness.


sssh, I'm in a different timezone
Posted 5/17/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

Oh is this the new hangout?

Better ruin it.


Gingy locked the other. Blast it.


We kill the gingy.
Posted 5/17/13
My scanner's still not working. Damn.
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

serei28 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:
YES, NOW DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT BUY THEM?!


No. I spent all my money on ice cream and manga.


Money well spent!
Posted 5/17/13

ber-ta wrote:
sssh, I'm in a different timezone


So am I. Your argument is invalid.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/13
Hey, Hiya, whenever Will gets off from work, we should play a game
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

Hey, Hiya, whenever Will gets off from work, we should play a game


we are right now, your supposed to show your art!
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

hiya34 wrote:


Do you have artistic talent? I do not.


Yeah I do, this is my proof
Posted 5/17/13

Ink-e wrote:
We kill the gingy.


But I like him. His feelings get hurt easily.
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

serei28 wrote:


ber-ta wrote:
sssh, I'm in a different timezone


So am I. Your argument is invalid.


It's 3 AM and I've been traveling all day long, your argument is invalid
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

ber-ta wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


Do you have artistic talent? I do not.


Yeah I do, this is my proof


I bet you have better artistic talent than that!
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:

Hey, Hiya, whenever Will gets off from work, we should play a game


we are right now, your supposed to show your art!


I already showed some! I was thinking something more like League or Dota2 (though I don't know how to play either)
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

serei28 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:
We kill the gingy.


But I like him. His feelings get hurt easily.


Heyheyhey, I like gingy too, no killing him, I like him better than your waifu even tho he's rather entertaining
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/17/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hiya34 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:

Hey, Hiya, whenever Will gets off from work, we should play a game


we are right now, your supposed to show your art!


I already showed some! I was thinking something more like League or Dota2 (though I don't know how to play either)


oh maybe, depends on if I feel like it. My world revolves around me you know.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.