First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Official Guest Pass Thread (Read opening post first)
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
Done with school, Want to finish an anime I started a while ago (Bleach) P.M. Please
-Thanks
Guardian of A/M/P
59898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

starry wrote:

What this thread is about:

1. Gifting away your guest passes
2. Getting a guest pass to try out our premium membership

We have set up a limit on the number of guest passes users can obtain within a period. Starting from now, you are only able to redeem 10 guest passes within 6 months starting with your first guest pass. This feature is set up to avoid users abusing our guest pass system. Once the period is over, you will be able to redeem 10 guest passes again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.



So there's no begging right like the last time?
One Punch Mod
50291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

zendude wrote:

starry wrote:
What this thread is about:

1. Gifting away your guest passes
2. Getting a guest pass to try out our premium membership

We have set up a limit on the number of guest passes users can obtain within a period. Starting from now, you are only able to redeem 10 guest passes within 6 months starting with your first guest pass. This feature is set up to avoid users abusing our guest pass system. Once the period is over, you will be able to redeem 10 guest passes again.

If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

So there's no begging right like the last time?

Starry can answer more definitively, but I didn't interpret anything in the opening post as forbidding people from using this thread to request guest passes. It was common in the prior guest pass thread, and personally I preferred gifting my guest passes that way--just click on the PM icon of someone who was requesting and sending the guest pass code. It's less hassle than monitoring whether or not someone has redeemed a guest pass I posted and then having to go back to edit the post to indicate that.

I thought the only problem with begging was when some people were PMing individuals to ask for guest passes (and maybe also if they were overdoing it in the video comments).

I could be wrong though.

Guardian of A/M/P
59898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/29/13


Just gaging the flow in comparison to the last thread.

And yes, I too preferred giving out the guest pass through PM from a post from here. Hell, sometimes I just gift them the whole month's pass if their post amuse me. "LAWL"

Thanks for the insight.
Queen of Support
starry 
44559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

zendude wrote:

So there's no begging right like the last time?

I won't use the word 'beg', zen.

It's 100% fine for people to ask for guest passes in this thread as long as they don't go around pm-ing and spamming premium members who posted in it. If you are not willing to give out a guest pass for nothing, feel free to state some conditions or make a small contest like some users did before and whoever wants the pass can earn it himself.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
With that being said, would anyone be kind enough to pm me a guest pass?

Thanks
Guardian of A/M/P
59898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

starry wrote:

It's 100% fine for people to ask for guest passes in this thread as long as they don't go around pm-ing and spamming premium members who posted in it. If you are not willing to give out a guest pass for nothing, feel free to state some conditions or make a small contest like some users did before and whoever wants the pass can earn it himself.


A small contest for two free days? That's weeny. I gave out full month memberships for something like that. "LAWL"

I'll take the offer for setting conditions. Something quick and easy doesn't seem too much of a hassle; though, I'll probably just mostly likely throw it out. "LAWL"

To the people asking for passes, watch out for my posts here because I can get real generous with my mess and such.


For now, I'm out of guest passes. People, ask me again in
26183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / the D.C. area
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I have one available.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I would deeply appreciate a guest pass.
A few friends and I can't wait for Attack on Titan/HunterxHunter
14074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Perris
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
Could i have a guest pass please >~<
One Punch Mod
50291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/30/13

zendude wrote:



Just gaging the flow in comparison to the last thread.

And yes, I too preferred giving out the guest pass through PM from a post from here. Hell, sometimes I just gift them the whole month's pass if their post amuse me. "LAWL"

Thanks for the insight.

Yup, occasionally I give a full month for no particular reason too. It's fun to surprise people.
13242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
Hey guys, anyone feel charitable enough to send me a guest pass? I will be willing to talk about Japan seeing as I'm there already.
22033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
M5G5ZSMQZTG
4KMLDKPL4VG
W8WK53C5DG8
14074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Perris
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
Thank you ^^ I took the middle one. Also it seems the last one is already taken too.
12930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ★ On the Stars ★
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
May I have a guest pass please? ^^''
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.