First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Late Night Chat 5-18-13--5-19-13
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/13
How goes it?
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:

Hi everyone


hey whats up?
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

dboystance14 wrote:


hey whats up?


Not much, listening to the basketball game and reading. How about you?
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:

How goes it? :)


It goes... how about you?
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:



It goes... how about you?


hehe, it goes for me as well
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 5/18/13 , edited 5/18/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:


dboystance14 wrote:


hey whats up?


Not much, listening to the basketball game and reading. How about you? :)


Watching crime edge. Not really much of fan but all of my cousins and friends are. Are you rooting that is still in?
Posted 5/18/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


Ink-e wrote:

I choose to live on the moon.


And now I feel like I'm talking to Kaworu from Evangelion...


You can't be too sure you're not.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/18/13
Such a slow night D:
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

dboystance14 wrote:


Watching crime edge. Not really much of fan but all of my cousins and friends are. Are you rooting that is still in?


Oh I tried watching an episode but fell asleep , might try it again when it's over...Nope, my teams already got the boot (Lakers and Warriors) but I like to keep up with it
Posted 5/18/13
How's it going!
Posted 5/18/13
Me an another car where racing down the streets it was fun
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

Me an another car where racing down the streets it was fun :D


Did it look like this?
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 5/18/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:


dboystance14 wrote:


Watching crime edge. Not really much of fan but all of my cousins and friends are. Are you rooting that is still in?


Oh I tried watching an episode but fell asleep , might try it again when it's over...Nope, my teams already got the boot (Lakers and Warriors) but I like to keep up with it :)


I didn't think I would like but I do, still don't really know why I watch lol They haircuts seem very erotic lol

Posted 5/18/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:

Me an another car where racing down the streets it was fun :D


Did it look like this?


No It was a Sliverado Vs Scion IQ (my Car) I passed him up on the streets and we made it to a stop light so we started to ram up the engines. Well i lost because the truck had more HP then my Car.
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/13 , edited 5/18/13

dboystance14 wrote:



I didn't think I would like but I do, still don't really know why I watch lol They haircuts seem very erotic lol



Did you ever watch Edward Scissorhands? lol The women got turned on from getting their hair cuts in that too. I guess there is just something about it that drives some people wild haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.