First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Late Night Chat 5-19-13--5-20-13
Posted 5/19/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:
Your too late....


Shut up Ducky.
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:
Your too late....


Shut up Ducky.

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panda

Posted 5/19/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panda



My eye bags are almost gone so you can't call me a panda anymore TAHAHA
Posted 5/19/13
I'm bored. Someone entertain me.
Banned
16015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell city
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:

I'm bored. Someone entertain me.


latest episode of barney was just epic
let's watch it together <3
Posted 5/19/13

TheGirLyWarrior0fValhaLLa wrote:
latest episode of barney was just epic
let's watch it together <3


OH GOD NO. Unless the Barney you're referring to is a handsome blonde in a suit.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:

I'm bored. Someone entertain me.


Sorry, I was getting my school's community service papers signed, but I'm back so you don't have to worry about entertainment
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Panda



My eye bags are almost gone so you can't call me a panda anymore TAHAHA

Nooooooooooooooooo but illl still call you panda i don't care
Posted 5/19/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:
Sorry, I was getting my school's community service papers signed, but I'm back so you don't have to worry about entertainment


Hmph. Oh, alrighty then.
Posted 5/19/13 , edited 5/19/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooo but illl still call you panda i don't care


Banned
16015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell city
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:


TheGirLyWarrior0fValhaLLa wrote:
latest episode of barney was just epic
let's watch it together <3


OH GOD NO. Unless the Barney you're referring to is a handsome blonde in a suit.


rofl you wish


32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:
Sorry, I was getting my school's community service papers signed, but I'm back so you don't have to worry about entertainment


Hmph. Oh, alrighty then.


Posted 5/19/13


Do a back flip.
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:



Do a back flip.


No, I only do barrel rolls
Banned
16015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell city
Offline
Posted 5/19/13

serei28 wrote:



Do a back flip.


a double back flip

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.