First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Weekly Caption Contest : GARGANTIA
6030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
1354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
Crunchyroll Community Manager
28217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
what a rip off -_- was so creative about amy saying i love you -_-
2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
You mad?

The contest didn't cost anybody anything, nobody was ripped off.

Have fun with it or don't bother.
17366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Online
Posted 5/29/13
Grats to the winners!
Crunchyroll Community Manager
28217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

infamousx wrote:

what a rip off -_- was so creative about amy saying i love you -_-


It's SO FUNNY.

BECAUSE LEDO DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BACK.
14036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan, US
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Sweet! I was just having fun, I didn't expect to actually win.

Some of these were really funny. Good job guys!
480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13

SailorBee wrote:


infamousx wrote:

what a rip off -_- was so creative about amy saying i love you -_-


It's SO FUNNY.

BECAUSE LEDO DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BACK.



Would have been better if ledo had "..." next to him. As it stands now, it's crap. The special mention is way better.
Crunchyroll Community Manager
28217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 5/30/13

wtfbbq68 wrote:


SailorBee wrote:


infamousx wrote:

what a rip off -_- was so creative about amy saying i love you -_-


It's SO FUNNY.

BECAUSE LEDO DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BACK.



Would have been better if ledo had "..." next to him. As it stands now, it's crap. The special mention is way better.


They all get the same prize so ~
480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
Oh cool, then congrats lol.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
Why is episode 8 of Gargantia not free?
26013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Watching CR
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

pearly6 wrote:

Why is episode 8 of Gargantia not free?


It's the latest episode... Free members have to wait a week after release... That's just the way the world works...
20106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

SailorBee wrote:


wtfbbq68 wrote:


SailorBee wrote:


infamousx wrote:

what a rip off -_- was so creative about amy saying i love you -_-


It's SO FUNNY.

BECAUSE LEDO DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BACK.



Would have been better if ledo had "..." next to him. As it stands now, it's crap. The special mention is way better.


They all get the same prize so ~

Wait, I got a prize?
7512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 6/11/13
Can someone tell me what day of the week these caption contests come out?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.