First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Every Single Anime I Have Ever Seen Has...
23180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
ACTION
19674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
has huge eyes ...
7656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
some form of animation...?
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / old dirty road in...
Offline
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
females with large breasts
1226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
weaboo comments
27913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
Curry
87389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
some form of "plot" (figuratively or literally)
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13

AnimeKami wrote:

some form of "plot" (figuratively or literally)


49907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
23394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

AnimeKami wrote:

never had a character worst than Shinji Ikari...


Mirai Nikki? Yukiteru was much worse than Shinji, and for worse reasons
87389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

TrueGoober wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

never had a character worst than Shinji Ikari...


Mirai Nikki? Yukiteru was much worse than Shinji, and for worse reasons


He had the balls to date Gasai Yuno something Shiniji will never do with Asuka or Rei. To me, that is enough, not that Eva is oriented to dating it is more hypothetical.

Also I personally didn't care too much about Yuki. I was staring at Yuno half the time >.>

I don't know how I sat through all of Eva and is current with everything. I believe I am watching Eva just so I can bash Shinji.
21288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
eyes
23394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

AnimeKami wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

never had a character worst than Shinji Ikari...


Mirai Nikki? Yukiteru was much worse than Shinji, and for worse reasons


He had the balls to date Gasai Yuno something Shiniji will never do with Asuka or Rei. To me, that is enough, not that Eva is oriented to dating it is more hypothetical.


I'm pretty sure Yuki dated Yuno because he didn't have balls (not that I blame him). Besides, he was all desperate for affection anyway. Yuki just sticks out really bad to me because I had a friend who hated Shinjj and loved Yuki's character, and I still don't get his reasoning, lol. I overhyped Eva for him I think.
49907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

TrueGoober wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

never had a character worst than Shinji Ikari...


Mirai Nikki? Yukiteru was much worse than Shinji, and for worse reasons


He had the balls to date Gasai Yuno something Shiniji will never do with Asuka or Rei. To me, that is enough, not that Eva is oriented to dating it is more hypothetical.


I'm pretty sure Yuki dated Yuno because he didn't have balls (not that I blame him). Besides, he was all desperate for affection anyway. Yuki just sticks out really bad to me because I had a friend who hated Shinjj and loved Yuki's character, and I still don't get his reasoning, lol. I overhyped Eva for him I think.


Nobody's worse than Shinji.
87389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

TrueGoober wrote:

I'm pretty sure Yuki dated Yuno because he didn't have balls (not that I blame him). Besides, he was all desperate for affection anyway. Yuki just sticks out really bad to me because I had a friend who hated Shinjj and loved Yuki's character, and I still don't get his reasoning, lol. I overhyped Eva for him I think.


When I watched Eva Shinji was such a "tool" I was facepalming after episode 2. I do give credit that in the first two redo movies he improved. Then the third one he kinda went back down to his apathetic self >.>

in other news: has never been a yaoi...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.