Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Favorite Anime Year?
13456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 5/21/13
Ive been meaning to make this a topic for a while but what is your favorite year in terms of the anime released that year?
I would have to say 2008 since it brought such great titles like:

Soul Eater
Rosario+Vampire/Capu 2
Kuroshitsuji
Sekirei
H20:Footprints in the Sand
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
Toradora!
Spice and Wolf
Casshern Sins
Clannad After Story

Just to name a few.
64343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
2008 macross frontier

1984 macross: do you remember love

2006 kanon, strawberry panic

edit: h20 is a good title? so confused XD I don't want to take anything away from it, but when you have h20 and code geass on the same list... I dono, lol

edit2: reminds me of dat h20 trap yet he has a kid mind=blown
Posted 5/21/13
1979.
18977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Online
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
2006

Black Lagoon
Code Geass
Death Note
Ergo Proxy
Fate/Stay Night
Ghost Hunt
Higurashi
Kanon
Welcome to the NHK
Paprika
The Girl who Leapt through Time
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

2008 is a strong contender for me too though, but 2006 just about topped it for me.
anthhd 
13293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

hickey1992 wrote:

2006

Black Lagoon
Code Geass
Death Note
Ergo Proxy
Fate/Stay Night
Ghost Hunt
Higurashi
Kanon
Welcome to the NHK
Paprika
The Girl who Leapt through Time
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

2008 is a strong contender for me too though, but 2006 just about topped it for me.


if haruhi wasnt 2006, id have to say 2008 lol
Posted 5/21/13
I usually watch 5-6 simulcast anime per season but I remember going crazy with so much great anime in the summer of 2011. I watched:
One Piece
Naruto
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Gintama
SKET Dance
Hunter X Hunter
Toriko
Beelzebub
Nurarihyon no Mago
Blue Exorcist
Baka and Test
Nichijou
Tiger and Bunny


Yep summer 2011 was by far the best season for me. Nothing has come close.

I also watched at some point that year:
Bakuman
Persona 4
Guity Crown
Ben-To
15062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
07'
13456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 5/21/13

AnimeKami wrote:

2008 macross frontier

1984 macross: do you remember love

2006 kanon, strawberry panic

edit: h20 is a good title? so confused XD I don't want to take anything away from it, but when you have h20 and code geass on the same list... I dono, lol

edit2: reminds me of dat h20 trap yet he has a kid mind=blown


lol the only reason i put h20 on the list was because it just came to mind...heck i never even seen spice and wolf yet but its popular
64343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

GoldTStar wrote:

lol the only reason i put h20 on the list was because it just came to mind...heck i never even seen spice and wolf yet but its popular


first I see a second "sao season 3" thread now (in red)

also playing sc2 and my teammates are screwing me over... what a day, lol what damn day XD

go watch spice and wolf and all is good.

see what you are missing?
13456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 5/21/13

AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

lol the only reason i put h20 on the list was because it just came to mind...heck i never even seen spice and wolf yet but its popular


first I see a second "sao season 3" thread now (in red)

also playing sc2 and my teammates are screwing me over... what a day, lol what damn day XD

go watch spice and wolf and all is good.

see what you are missing?


Cant lie, its been on my list for a while
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
2010
7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jacksonville, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
2011

What I've seen and enjoyed

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Steins;Gate

(I have only rated 4 anime 10/10 on my MAL, and these two are both from the same year.)

Hanasaku Iroha
Chihayafuru
Gosick
Usagi Drop
anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
Kimi ni Todoke 2
Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth
Heaven's Memo Pad


(These 2 I enjoyed, though not as much as the above)
Guilty Crown
Mashiroiro Symphony


Popular ones I haven't seen

Blue Exorcist
Fate/Zero
The Future Diary
THE IDOLM@STER
Kimi to Boku
Level E
Natsume Yuujin-chou San
Nichijou
Penguindrum
Shakugan no Shana Final
Sket Dance
Squid Girl Season 2
Tiger and Bunny
Wagnaria!! 2
World God Only Knows 2
UN-GO

1633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / A Wall in the Heart
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
2012.
20771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 5/23/13

GoldTStar wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

lol the only reason i put h20 on the list was because it just came to mind...heck i never even seen spice and wolf yet but its popular


first I see a second "sao season 3" thread now (in red)

also playing sc2 and my teammates are screwing me over... what a day, lol what damn day XD

go watch spice and wolf and all is good.

see what you are missing?


Cant lie, its been on my list for a while


still haven't watched season 2. I'm ashamed. I do have to say though, the dub for Spice & Wolf is probably the BEST. DUB. EVUR. it's great.
60681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
2008 Probably my most active year as an anime fan.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.