First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Words that you wished no one has ever invented or used
Posted 5/21/13
Oh! I will throw in the curse word that starts with a C. I hate that one.
40750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Skip the treats. That will just spoil them and make them think you are more neutral. Keep that fear in them.


lol Ya, I could try it that way. My hand might get tired though, from constant slapping, but I could deal with it.
Posted 5/21/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Skip the treats. That will just spoil them and make them think you are more neutral. Keep that fear in them.


lol Ya, I could try it that way. My hand might get tired though, from constant slapping, but I could deal with it.


You could always pay someone to follow you around and do it for you whenever you need a break. I am sure some people would do it rather cheap.
2286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / houston,tx
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
swag and all those other ghetto words in rap songs
14669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / san jose, Ca
Offline
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
HELLA
HECKA
YOLO
these words annoy the hell out of me.
oh and swag
40750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:



You could always pay someone to follow you around and do it for you whenever you need a break. I am sure some people would do it rather cheap.


Those people I'll use the treats on. One slap given equals one delicious treat hand fed by me.
Posted 5/21/13
Dawg
Nigga
Holla
Son
U no wat i meen

Okay African American Ebonics in general.
Posted 5/21/13

amandagoesgrr wrote:




Those people I'll use the treats on. One slap given equals one delicious treat hand fed by me.


Sounds like a good plan to me. You just have to make sure to dish out as many of the slaps as possible so that they fear you both equally. Can't have any rebelling once the hired one leaves.
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Oh! I will throw in the curse word that starts with a C. I hate that one.


Cooties?
Posted 5/21/13

Ink-e wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Oh! I will throw in the curse word that starts with a C. I hate that one.


Cooties?


Carebear?
Posted 5/21/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


Carebear?


Cuddle?
Posted 5/21/13

Ink-e wrote:


demongurrl13 wrote:


Carebear?


Cuddle?


Oh that one too. Definitely.
Posted 5/21/13

Ink-e wrote:


Cuddle?


Cake?
Posted 5/21/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


Ink-e wrote:


Cuddle?


Cake?


Calculus?
Posted 5/21/13

Ink-e wrote:


Calculus?


Canopy?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.