First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5-21-13--5-22-13
Posted 5/21/13

zatanablack wrote:




Uh! I hate long shows. it's the one reason I couldn't get through the first episode of firefly.


I think the show is only an hour long after that but I just couldn't do it. Not to mention the fact that I hate watching anything on my TV (It doesn't even get turned on for Game of Thrones anymore now that I can watch it on HBO GO) and they don't offer any way to watch it online legally that I saw.
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Yea Remember Me looked good but I don't do console games. I just can't afford it. Even PC games are lucky if I spend money on them.


I try not to spend to much on console games, that's why I do game fly. I would probably be broke if I bought every game I wanted.
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


zatanablack wrote:




Uh! I hate long shows. it's the one reason I couldn't get through the first episode of firefly.


I think the show is only an hour long after that but I just couldn't do it. Not to mention the fact that I hate watching anything on my TV (It doesn't even get turned on for Game of Thrones anymore now that I can watch it on HBO GO) and they don't offer any way to watch it online legally that I saw.


I love Game of Thrones. I bought the dvd set for season one but then I lost it when I was moving
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13

zatanablack wrote:




I love Game of Thrones. I bought the dvd set for season one but then I lost it when I was moving




How could you!? While in transport that thing needs a seat of honor. I barely let my brother borrow season one and two. I thought I would have to attack him to get them back though. -_-"

Luckily for season two I just loaned him the regular dvd version that came with the blu-ray so if he didn't return it I wouldn't be too upset.
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
I had friends helping me packup and I think one of them took it

When I questioned them they all said no of course but it was all good. I got payment in physical labor
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
Ouch. If that happened to me they would have to be praying I never found out. Otherwise I would have to show them some tricks learned from the show.

I always help people move for free though.
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Ouch. If that happened to me they would have to be praying I never found out. Otherwise I would have to show them some tricks learned from the show.


I still refuse to watch Game of Thrones with them. If I did I'm positive that I would get angry and start yelling
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Ouch. If that happened to me they would have to be praying I never found out. Otherwise I would have to show them some tricks learned from the show.

I always help people move for free though.


So do I. I just usually asked to be feed
Posted 5/21/13 , edited 5/21/13
Totally understandable.

Meh. I am usually promised that but I never follow through with it. I hate taking money or payment for things to be honest.
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Totally understandable.

Meh. I am usually promised that but I never follow through with it. I hate taking money or payment for things to be honest.


Nice guy cool. I always hungry after moving heavy objects so in my world a thank-you in the form of food seems pretty fair.
Posted 5/21/13
Too nice sometimes I think.

I am usually pretty hungry too especially if it has been a long day and even more so considering that typically people want help moving during the day when I am usually sleeping. Even if I was starving though I still would just rather head home and either grab something on the way on my own or find something at home. I am kind of weird I guess.
Posted 5/21/13
Well I think I will go take a nap before it gets too late. Have to be up in about 3 hours for work. I shall return during the slower times at work though. If the stupid phone doesn't decide to keep randomly rebooting again.
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Too nice sometimes I think.

I am usually pretty hungry too especially if it has been a long day and even more so considering that typically people want help moving during the day when I am usually sleeping. Even if I was starving though I still would just rather head home and either grab something on the way on my own or find something at home. I am kind of weird I guess.


It's cool people are people. What some call quirks I call being normal. ok here's one, I think of a random word and try to use as many times in a day as I can and today was butternugget
Posted 5/21/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Well I think I will go take a nap before it gets too late. Have to be up in about 3 hours for work. I shall return during the slower times at work though. If the stupid phone doesn't decide to keep randomly rebooting again.


laters
40753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/13
Yo :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.