First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Which Seiyuu would you like to meet?
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
paku romi

or lelouch and zero's seiyuu. who is that btw?
25598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
7133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
first,i want to meet aya hirano(seiyuu-haruhi suzumiya)
and then,these guys:
-seiyuu-train heartnet
-seiyuu-shibuya yuuri/takahashi misaki
-seiyuu-ikki minami
...and MORE!!!!
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Megumi Hashibara
29961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in front of my pc
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

nic_c12 wrote:

paku romi

or lelouch and zero's seiyuu. who is that btw?


Jun Fukuyama..!! he's also the seiyuu for La Corda d'Oro's Shimizu Keiichi btw...


as for me I would love to meet Miyano Mamoru!!! he's just so good..
He's voiced:

Light Yagami [ Deathnote ]
Tamaki Suouh [ OHSHC ]
Sho Fuwa [ Skip Beat ]
Death the Kid [ Soul Eater ]
Zero and Ichiru Kiriyuu [ Vampire Knight ]
Riku Aoba [ Tokimeki Memorial Only Love ]

anyone know more? please do tell me!
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
OGURI SHUN!! LOL He is a seiyuu of the what anime la... and i think horikita maki also... and yamada yuu also. LOL!! Im choosing all the actors and actresses @___@
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
of course i wanna meet Takahiro Sakurai! the seiyuu of Yuri Shibuya in Kyou Kara Maou
then i also wanna meet Nana Mizuki & Hiroshi Kamiya
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

icarus923 wrote:

I want to meet Jun Fukuyama!!



same here
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

AnimeAddict3713 wrote:


nic_c12 wrote:

paku romi

or lelouch and zero's seiyuu. who is that btw?


Jun Fukuyama..!! he's also the seiyuu for La Corda d'Oro's Shimizu Keiichi btw...


as for me I would love to meet Miyano Mamoru!!! he's just so good..
He's voiced:

Light Yagami [ Deathnote ]
Tamaki Suouh [ OHSHC ]
Sho Fuwa [ Skip Beat ]
Death the Kid [ Soul Eater ]
Zero and Ichiru Kiriyuu [ Vampire Knight ]
Riku Aoba [ Tokimeki Memorial Only Love ]

anyone know more? please do tell me!


wow. now i love jun fukuyama more :)) even shimizu?. cool XD
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09
its gotta be Usopp's seiyuu, he is AWESOME. actually, axel's comes first

but hell, that will probably never happen so anyone will do haha.
12402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Aya Hirano, Romi Paku and Kana Ueda...
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / In Grand Chokmah,...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
Miyano Mamoru :3

I want to hear Light's Laugh LIVE
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where d...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09
nana mizuki!!~
61450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hazardous world
Offline
Posted 4/1/09 , edited 4/1/09

danica27 wrote:

Miyano Mamoru :3

I want to hear Light's Laugh LIVE




mamoru miyano...
the one who voice light yagami of deathnote
and tamaki suoh of ouran high school host club...
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth...
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
takahiro sakurai and mayumi tanaka...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.