First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tera Online party with Group!!
Posted 5/24/13
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-804605/late-night-chat-5-24-13-5-25-13?pg=1#43279771
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
All available hands are currently needed for the right, noble mission of making the night thread reach 1000 posts. I understand that everyone's discovered this game, and the fun of playing it with their fellow Night Owls, but please , this is a chance to give something back to the community, and to Will (who created it). Will (a.k.a. "hmm_4x; a.k.a. Grand Master Owl) has his heart set on us banding together as friends and accomplishing this. So, anyone whose hands are free (or readily could be made so) please use said to post a few messages on the night thread. I played Tera this morning... it saves rather easily... so please

3364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / I roam with the wind
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Hmm play with me >:C
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
New to this group But I have played tera up to 48 on a sorc on NA server before f2p. I have Eu client as well What are some of your guys names if there is a guild i would like to join it ^^
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:

All available hands are currently needed for the right, noble mission of making the night thread reach 1000 posts. I understand that everyone's discovered this game, and the fun of playing it with their fellow Night Owls, but please , this is a chance to give something back to the community, and to Will (who created it). Will (a.k.a. "hmm_4x; a.k.a. Grand Master Owl) has his heart set on us banding together as friends and accomplishing this. So, anyone whose hands are free (or readily could be made so) please use said to post a few messages on the night thread. I played Tera this morning... it saves rather easily... so please



LMAO

OMG

I LAUGHED SO HARD

OMG

WHAHAHAHHAHHAA

35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

Dewlord wrote:

New to this group But I have played tera up to 48 on a sorc on NA server before f2p. I have Eu client as well What are some of your guys names if there is a guild i would like to join it ^^


Wowowow, easy boy xD
Also, welcome!~
I don't think we have a gild... we should tho
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

ber-ta wrote:


Dewlord wrote:

New to this group But I have played tera up to 48 on a sorc on NA server before f2p. I have Eu client as well What are some of your guys names if there is a guild i would like to join it ^^


Wowowow, easy boy xD
Also, welcome!~
I don't think we have a gild... we should tho


Think i have calmed down a bit since i posted that
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 5/25/13


Name is Spiffer in Tera i got some catching up to do ; ; but anyways feel free to add me.
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
So I made a lvl 1 Elin.
Add me
Liyla
52465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Riding sound waves
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
I'll be playing once again when I get a better pc. It eats up a lot of power on my little laptop. I have a lvl 57 Castanic Zerker named Kneesocks on Ascension Valley Server.
19987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 5/26/13 , edited 5/27/13
so add Miionix new char lol
15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
I just downloaded this game I can't find the server you guys play on. Can anyone help me?
24264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/26/13 , edited 5/26/13

dboystance14 wrote:

I just downloaded this game I can't find the server you guys play on. Can anyone help me?


You may have downloaded the game from the wrong place.

http://download.frogster-online.com/FOG/tera/TERASetup.exe < is correct I think.

15775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 5/26/13

99android777 wrote:


dboystance14 wrote:

I just downloaded this game I can't find the server you guys play on. Can anyone help me?


You may have downloaded the game from the wrong place.

http://download.frogster-online.com/FOG/tera/TERASetup.exe < is correct I think.



Thanks I downloaded the North American one That link is for the European one. Now I gotta kill another 3 hours lol
24264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 5/26/13

dboystance14 wrote:


99android777 wrote:


dboystance14 wrote:

I just downloaded this game I can't find the server you guys play on. Can anyone help me?


You may have downloaded the game from the wrong place.

http://download.frogster-online.com/FOG/tera/TERASetup.exe < is correct I think.



Thanks I downloaded the North American one That link is for the European one. Now I gotta kill another 3 hours lol


Yeah we all play on the European one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.