Post Reply Dragon Ball Z RP
Posted 5/23/13
Roleplay in the world of Dragon Ball~ Just don't get Krill'ed. xP Too soon? Forgive the pun.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
i'm Gohan Then
Posted 5/25/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

i'm Gohan Then


You're supposed to use the characters on your picked list. You can just put them in any world you like.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

i'm Gohan Then


You're supposed to use the characters on your picked list. You can just put them in any world you like.


yeah but how would that work in these different worlds
Posted 5/25/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

yeah but how would that work in these different worlds


That's the point. They can mingle and get involved in the rules and story of that world while bringing themselves into the picture. Like here, Ichigo could try to find the dragon balls to bring his mom back xP
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

yeah but how would that work in these different worlds


That's the point. They can mingle and get involved in the rules and story of that world while bringing themselves into the picture. Like here, Ichigo could try to find the dragon balls to bring his mom back xP


oh ok that sound pretty kool i like it
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 6/17/13

ZaneKudo wrote:


NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

yeah but how would that work in these different worlds


That's the point. They can mingle and get involved in the rules and story of that world while bringing themselves into the picture. Like here, Ichigo could try to find the dragon balls to bring his mom back xP


oh ok that sound pretty kool i like it


((*cool))
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/17/13

-SanoHarama- wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:


NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

yeah but how would that work in these different worlds


That's the point. They can mingle and get involved in the rules and story of that world while bringing themselves into the picture. Like here, Ichigo could try to find the dragon balls to bring his mom back xP


oh ok that sound pretty kool i like it


((*cool))


What?
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Summoners Rift
Offline
Posted 6/17/13
Spelling. You said kool.
You must be logged in to post.