Post Reply R.p.c.s set up
Creator
135710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/23/13 , edited 5/23/13
Username:
Name:
Pic:




Username:
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Blood typ:
Lover:
Family:
Likes:
Anything els:
Bio:
Pice:
Creator
135710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/23/13 , edited 5/24/13
Username:ReOkitaUchiha
Name: Rebecca Cullen
Age: 16
Sex:F
Blood typ: Half blood ( vampire and human.)
Lover: Klaus Mikaelson
Family: Edward and Bella Cullen ( father and step mother)
Links: Shoping, singing, danceing, art, being with Klaus or with his sister.
Anything els: I'm falling in love with Klaus
Bio: I have meat Klaus here in New Orleans on a art trip with my friends as we study art i have just started to daite Klaus.
Pice:


Name: Grace Wright
Age: 20
Sex: F
Blood typ: Human
Lover: Elijah Mikaelson
Family: Peyton Wright ( younger sister) Josh Wright ( older brother) Ginny Smith Wright ( sister in law)
Links: Shoping, being with Elijah, singing, danceing
Anything els: Falling in love with Elijah
Bio: I came to New Orleans to start over with a new life after my ex-boyfriend had beatin me badly, i started work at a well paid job when one night i was attacked and Elijah saved me.
Pic:


Moderator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13
Username: Sunshine_09
Name: Cassie Evans
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Blood typ: human
Lover: Marcel is my curent boyfriend
Likes: Music, cooking, modeling, fashon
Anything els: Klaus is my ex boyfriend
Bio: I grew up in New orleans and one day met Klaus we fell in love and became a couple but I couldn't handle his father hunting him down. I also had some family issues and wanted to become a model so I left him a note telling him I had to first find out what I want in life before we can be together, I left town and with that him. I became a famous model but I missed my old home in New Orleans so I came back. There I saw Klaus again and we slept with each other one last time but we decided it was better only to be friends. I then meet Marcel and started daiting him
Pic:
Creator
135710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13

sunshine_09 wrote:

Username: Sunshine_09
Name: Cassie Evans
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Blood typ: human
Lover: Marcel is my curent boyfriend
Likes: Music, cooking, modeling, fashon
Anything els: Klaus is my ex boyfriend
Bio: I grew up in New orleans and one day met Klaus we fell in love and became a couple but I couldn't handle his father hunting him down. I also had some family issues and wanted to become a model so I left him a note telling him I had to first find out what I want in life before we can be together, I left town and with that him. I became a famous model but I missed my old home in New Orleans so I came back. There I saw Klaus again and we slept with each other one last time but we decided it was better only to be friends. I then meet Marcel and started daiting him
Pic:


Appoved lol this is going to get hot if Cassie is who i think she is then this means she is Sarah's futuer mom lol girl love the way you think.
Member
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Pic:





Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Age: 23
Sex: female
Blood typ: none
Lover:
Family: none
Likes: being a vampire
Anything els: no
Bio:
Pice:
Creator
135710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/31/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Pic:





Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Age: 23
Sex: female
Blood typ: none
Lover:
Family: none
Likes: being a vampire
Anything els: no
Bio:
Pice:


Appove
Member
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Pic:





Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Age: 23
Sex: female
Blood typ: none
Lover:
Family: none
Likes: being a vampire
Anything els: no
Bio:
Pice:


Appove


Thank you . Sent you a buddy request .

Asks you still my daughter ?
Creator
135710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/31/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Pic:





Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Age: 23
Sex: female
Blood typ: none
Lover:
Family: none
Likes: being a vampire
Anything els: no
Bio:
Pice:


Appove


Thank you . Sent you a buddy request .

Asks you still my daughter ?


Yes i am still your daughter mommy * huge and cry* i have missed you and we can talk in p.ms
Member
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Pic:





Username: daisybuchanan23
Name: Katherine
Age: 23
Sex: female
Blood typ: none
Lover:
Family: none
Likes: being a vampire
Anything els: no
Bio:
Pice:


Appove


Thank you . Sent you a buddy request .

Asks you still my daughter ?


Yes i am still your daughter mommy * huge and cry* i have missed you and we can talk in p.ms


Just cheeking and sure . Smiles.
Moderator
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my bed n tired...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


sunshine_09 wrote:

Username: Sunshine_09
Name: Cassie Evans
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Blood typ: human
Lover: Marcel is my curent boyfriend
Likes: Music, cooking, modeling, fashon
Anything els: Klaus is my ex boyfriend
Bio: I grew up in New orleans and one day met Klaus we fell in love and became a couple but I couldn't handle his father hunting him down. I also had some family issues and wanted to become a model so I left him a note telling him I had to first find out what I want in life before we can be together, I left town and with that him. I became a famous model but I missed my old home in New Orleans so I came back. There I saw Klaus again and we slept with each other one last time but we decided it was better only to be friends. I then meet Marcel and started daiting him
Pic:


Appoved lol this is going to get hot if Cassie is who i think she is then this means she is Sarah's futuer mom lol girl love the way you think.


Thanks yeah that's her
Creator
135710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/31/13

sunshine_09 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


sunshine_09 wrote:

Username: Sunshine_09
Name: Cassie Evans
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Blood typ: human
Lover: Marcel is my curent boyfriend
Likes: Music, cooking, modeling, fashon
Anything els: Klaus is my ex boyfriend
Bio: I grew up in New orleans and one day met Klaus we fell in love and became a couple but I couldn't handle his father hunting him down. I also had some family issues and wanted to become a model so I left him a note telling him I had to first find out what I want in life before we can be together, I left town and with that him. I became a famous model but I missed my old home in New Orleans so I came back. There I saw Klaus again and we slept with each other one last time but we decided it was better only to be friends. I then meet Marcel and started daiting him
Pic:


Appoved lol this is going to get hot if Cassie is who i think she is then this means she is Sarah's futuer mom lol girl love the way you think.


Thanks yeah that's her :D


I like were this is going feel free to quote me.
You must be logged in to post.