First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Attack On Titan Character?
15752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
strange, i was expecting a large influx of mikasas, but then again the thread has just begun



i predict this thread to be a host for future image dumping
8242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/13 , edited 5/23/13
Mikasa duh
80672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
what makes people think that this will be an image dump

63178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 5/23/13
Mikasa all the way!
Posted 5/23/13
who else but?
63873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Orlando
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
I'm shocked and a little offended by the complete lack of Eren's
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/23/13

swordstyle wrote:

I'm shocked and a little offended by the complete lack of Eren's


18432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
I think it is WAAAAAAAAAAY too early to pick one since there are quite a lot but the anime has only focused mainly around the three protagonists. Of course, sometimes very minor characters make such a big impression that their limited appearance is enough to bring fans, like Sasha. Still, I would be surprised if anyone answered Conny or Reiner at this point.

My favorites are Eren, Rivaille and Hanji in that order.
If we talk about crushes, then I would go with Mikasa and then "Christa."
Posted 5/24/13 , edited 5/24/13



Still I don't think people who only watched the anime would know who she was though. At least add a name to the face, maybe?


his/her name is Hanji Zoe

My fav chara is Rivaille btw. such a sadist. xD
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/24/13 , edited 5/24/13

killua_zoldyeck wrote:




Still I don't think people who only watched the anime would know who she was though. At least add a name to the face, maybe?


his/her name is Hanji Zoe

My fav chara is Rivaille btw. such a sadist. xD


I know who she is, I was just saying for him to maybe include the name with the picture for the reason stated. Also, not love for Annie?



Queen of Support
starry 
40648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/13
Mikasa because she's perfect in every way. Potato Girl is overrated.



2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 5/24/13
Sasha for life. Just got done eating some potatoes, severely undercooked though my microwave is broken.
63178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ
Online
Posted 5/24/13

starry wrote:

Mikasa because she's perfect in every way. Potato Girl is overrated.





Just wanted to say this in case someone else was going to.

Why would you want a perfect woman? Anyone perfect is bound to be boring.

I say this as a Mikasa fan. She isn't perfect, she has flaws like any human.

She is awesome though.
Posted 5/24/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


I know who she is, I was just saying for him to maybe include the name with the picture for the reason stated. Also, not love for Annie?





Annie is awesum. but after read SnK till the latest chapter. == No, Annie. how come you are....?
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/24/13

killua_zoldyeck wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


I know who she is, I was just saying for him to maybe include the name with the picture for the reason stated. Also, not love for Annie?





Annie is awesum. but after read SnK till the latest chapter. == No, Annie. how come you are....?



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.