First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Rules and introductions
28652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Hi guys, my name is Alex but you can call me Andy, if you'd prefer to do so. I'm not so much a brainiac as I am somebody with head full of random knowledge. I'm also an artist, and I plan on making a career out it my art.

So without boring you any further with my life, I'd like to say I look forward to discussing the things I've learned and the things I have yet to learn.
22701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ?
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
Hello , my name is David , I have a bachelors degree in chemical engineering, I love to talk about all subjects , and look forward to meeting everyone.
The Zombie
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/13 , edited 5/30/13

Easytos wrote:

Hi guys, my name is Alex but you can call me Andy, if you'd prefer to do so. I'm not so much a brainiac as I am somebody with head full of random knowledge. I'm also an artist, and I plan on making a career out it my art.

So without boring you any further with my life, I'd like to say I look forward to discussing the things I've learned and the things I have yet to learn.





therehabbed wrote:

Hello , my name is David , I have a bachelors degree in chemical engineering, I love to talk about all subjects , and look forward to meeting everyone.


Welcome to the group guys we are glad to have you both here.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13
Hello everyone, I am zuvizu. I am kind of scatter brained at times but, I do know a lot of random facts about a lot of things.
I have a down-right obsession with all things involving games and game design.
I look forward to being apart of this group.
The Zombie
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

zuvizu wrote:

Hello everyone, I am zuvizu. I am kind of scatter brained at times but, I do know a lot of random facts about a lot of things.
I have a down-right obsession with all things involving games and game design.
I look forward to being apart of this group.


Welcome to the group Zuvizu.
Brainiac
4238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/13
ZOMBIE here.
just found this group.
look forward to many convos with everyone here.
ill try to be as active as possible.
cant wait to start.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.