Remove this ad
First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
Post Reply Free! Discussion Thread
Posted 8/10/13
another image that will hopefully get scanned soon.



(i'm really excited for it cause Nitori is on it<3)
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
Yeah!! ^^
Ceary 
22546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

kirika202 wrote:


Ceary wrote:

So there was this girl on the Live Stream of Otakon today... she was a female cross over of Nagisa... I was like nooo!!! Nagisa is a girl. A bikini and tall... that's not right!!

"Boys who have girly names" NOT GIRLS D:

Nagisa is cute as a boy!!


Eww! I'd have been so mad to see someone cosplaying my favorite character like that >_> I know girls who cosplay male characters but they do it right...transforming themselves as a guy.



I was one of a dozen people posting comments they could read on the live feed ... I told the girl she wasn't dressed right and I didn't like it. She frowned. Too sad for her. Don't waltz around in a bikini when you don't look the character. You looked more like her... long hair. Taller than Nagisa and big boobs.
59629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/10/13

Ceary wrote:

I was one of a dozen people posting comments they could read on the live feed ... I told the girl she wasn't dressed right and I didn't like it. She frowned. Too sad for her. Don't waltz around in a bikini when you don't look the character. You looked more like her... long hair. Taller than Nagisa and big boobs.



Harsh but you go girl!
Make the Free! army proud!


51287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 8/10/13
I just remmebered Haru chan wearing an apron with just his swim shorts as saw those magazine images.

we need dudes.... to cosplay that
21398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/10/13 , edited 8/10/13

iashakezula wrote:

I just remmebered Haru chan wearing an apron with just his swim shorts as saw those magazine images.

we need dudes.... to cosplay that




51287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 8/10/13 , edited 8/10/13
i am seeing cosplay pictures with the swim wear and they are actually girls but these guys are much much better

lol


anyway .... cant wait for the next episode !!!
57372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 8/10/13


You mean kindof like this..?




I have another one of the apron, but he isn't wearing shorts, so I can't post it

59629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/11/13



Gurl my inbox needs it.


8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my bed!
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

ThePinkRanger wrote:



You mean kindof like this..?




I have another one of the apron, but he isn't wearing shorts, so I can't post it



I think something just exploded in my mind! My jaw still needs to close!
Goddammit that is just!! WOW! Completley.... Just!!!! Wow!!! I am .. Lost for words holy crap this is good!
8768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 8/11/13 , edited 8/11/13
Related to swimming XD
And hot XD

And he got niples
59629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/11/13

Des85 wrote:

Related to swimming XD
And hot XD

And he got niples :P



Tom Daley is soooo hot unfff!
I love his body and his face is a plus! YUM.



Posted 8/11/13
Tom Daley was my reason for watching the Olympics.
gorgeous boy.
64463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/11/13
So I heard some deep feelz just went down on Free!?

19893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Virginia
Online
Posted 8/11/13 , edited 8/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:

So I heard some deep feelz just went down on Free!?



Nothing that deep, you're not missing much lmao

Edit: deep feelz should happen next episode, when we find out about Makoto's past.
First  Prev  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.