First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Free! Discussion Thread - Season 1 & 2!!
Posted 6/24/13

spectralMagician wrote:

>not picking Nagisa as best boy
>not dressing Nagisa up in women's clothing


have nagisa in fem clothing


from:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1876837

nagisa in kinda girly clothing


from:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1704420


we'll probably have to wait for it to airs to get way more shota in girl clothing pictures
14394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/13

FameMonster wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:

>not picking Nagisa as best boy
>not dressing Nagisa up in women's clothing


have nagisa in fem clothing


from:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1876837

nagisa in kinda girly clothing


from:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1704420


we'll probably have to wait for it to airs to get way more shota in girl clothing pictures


Yes as soon as it airs we can find more ways to sexualize the Frees
Posted 6/24/13


well if you want sexualized Frees the tags Free! and Swimming Anime on tumblr are usually filled with them being sexual.
57729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 6/24/13 , edited 6/24/13
man ... this thread has a great intro on page 1 , very nice., Chrome..MIst you put a lot into it .

WEll I know a few members in my club are really excited to watch this . and they are not girls ..ok..

But it LOoks like Mamuro kun is the bad boy lol ... I always like his bad boy side becuase he can get too goofy over the top with his opposite characters.
14394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/13

FameMonster wrote:



well if you want sexualized Frees the tags Free! and Swimming Anime on tumblr are usually filled with them being sexual.


No stop sexualizing the Frees. They are pure maidens.
Posted 6/24/13

spectralMagician wrote:


FameMonster wrote:



well if you want sexualized Frees the tags Free! and Swimming Anime on tumblr are usually filled with them being sexual.


No stop sexualizing the Frees. They are pure maidens.


says that when show airs we can find new way to sexualize the boys from Free!
suddenly doesn't want them sexualized


the only pure maiden of the group is Rei. and only because no one will ever love him
the rest are filthy man whores.
14394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/24/13

FameMonster wrote:


spectralMagician wrote:


FameMonster wrote:



well if you want sexualized Frees the tags Free! and Swimming Anime on tumblr are usually filled with them being sexual.


No stop sexualizing the Frees. They are pure maidens.


says that when show airs we can find new way to sexualize the boys from Free!
suddenly doesn't want them sexualized


the only pure maiden of the group is Rei. and only because no one will ever love him
the rest are filthy man whores.


Mostly Nagisa tho
Nagisa is like the Armin of the Frees
Posted 6/26/13 , edited 6/26/13
there was a sneak peak event for the first episode of Free in Japan (believe it was today)

anywhere here are a couple pictures




one more week guys!!

edit:
okay, so today was the screening of the first episode as i thought
apparently the tickets to this thing sold out in less than three minutes or something crazy like that

anyway, there isn't much info out yet other than the fact that many of the people who went to the premiere really enjoyed the first episode.
the only people complaining are the same guys calling it 'homo swimming' and so on.

good news for us though guys! seems like the first episode is enjoyable!

if i get my hand on any of the reviews i'll be sure to share them
Posted 6/26/13
Summary so far of comments on the screening:

http://swimclubboys.tumblr.com/post/53959171688
23094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Online
Posted 6/27/13
Posted 6/27/13
IT'S GUNNA BE ON CR FUCK YEAH

18196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / St Louis Mo
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/27-1/crunchyroll-adds-free-iwatobi-swim-club-anime-to-streaming-lineup
sweet it will be on CR
34282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
Freepocalypse Now.

*epic music*

This should be entertaining. My wife and I will be watching on premiere night.
Posted 6/27/13

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:

Freepocalypse Now.

*epic music*

This should be entertaining. My wife and I will be watching on premiere night.


Have fun!
I'll have to wait til next week to watch it on CR, but I'll probably watch it somewhere else til I can get access
:)
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/27/13
Will I still be straight after watching this?


only time will tell

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.