First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5/25/13 - 5/26/13
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/25/13


Let's not give someone a stroke with all the lights xD
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


Don't do it the feels never go away
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/25/13


SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


omgerd.... not even ocarina of time?


Dude, I haven't even played any of them all the way through


AHHHH!!!!
WTF

Posted 5/25/13

hmm_4x wrote:



Let's not give someone a stroke with all the lights xD


PRETTY PRETTY SHINY SHINY @_@
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


omgerd.... not even ocarina of time?


Dude, I haven't even played any of them all the way through


Sir, what are you DOING with your life?
Get it together

Posted 5/25/13

hmm_4x wrote:
omgerd.... not even ocarina of time?



SirJonathanMP wrote:
Dude, I haven't even played any of them all the way through


Oh right, Ocarina of time. I think I touched that in a shopping plaza somewhere, immediately got eaten by a mob and decided that it would be better for me to stick to Starcraft ... ahh ... good old days.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

tigersjaw wrote:


ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


Don't do it the feels never go away


(This one was from the Gif Master)

31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

PsichoGhost wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


omgerd.... not even ocarina of time?


Dude, I haven't even played any of them all the way through


Sir, what are you DOING with your life?
Get it together



I'm sorry, but as far as old handheld games are concerned, Dragon Warrior Monsters wins over everything in my eyes.
Posted 5/25/13
My next profile girl :D
and damn look at that body
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/25/13

PsichoGhost wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:


ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


omgerd.... not even ocarina of time?


Dude, I haven't even played any of them all the way through


Sir, what are you DOING with your life?
Get it together



That's what I said, to myself at least lol
8280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/25/13




Not a man of home consoles, eh?
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/25/13

ATest wrote:


hmm_4x wrote:
omgerd.... not even ocarina of time?



SirJonathanMP wrote:
Dude, I haven't even played any of them all the way through


Oh right, Ocarina of time. I think I touched that in a shopping plaza somewhere, immediately got eaten by a mob and decided that it would be better for me to stick to Starcraft ... ahh ... good old days.


I have never played starcraft
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/25/13

SirJonathanMP

I'm sorry, but as far as old handheld games are concerned, Dragon Warrior Monsters wins over everything in my eyes.


Pokemon and Fire Emblem are all the rage dude
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

My next profile girl :D
and damn look at that body


My favorite of Nyarlathotep's 1000 forms right there ^
32531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / virginia
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


tigersjaw wrote:


ATest wrote:

So, I'm going to be blasphemous here.

I've only ever played "A Link to the past" And even then barely an hour in total!


Don't do it the feels never go away


(This one was from the Gif Master)



Maybe one day all our feels will hide in bags and we can be free lmao
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.