First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Where Would Be Your Favorite Place to Take a Date?
1357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / F / Sydney, Aus
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
ANYWHERE AS LONG AS HE HAS CHOCOLATE, LOL.
Dragon
58357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 5/27/13
I prefer to keep things casual to start, maybe a movie or dinner and a bookstore that has a large manga section, even if I'm dating a friend. Aquariums are often fun, especially those with boat rides as an option. Even an arcade, mini-golf, or a local rock climbing gym can be good, assuming you prepare the person for it properly.

I probably got the best response from the rock climbing, but I've never tried it on a first date...
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

MakotoKamui wrote:

I prefer to keep things casual to start, maybe a movie or dinner and a bookstore that has a large manga section, even if I'm dating a friend. Aquariums are often fun, especially those with boat rides as an option. Even an arcade, mini-golf, or a local rock climbing gym can be good, assuming you prepare the person for it properly.

I probably got the best response from the rock climbing, but I've never tried it on a first date...


yes but, how do you plan on disposing the body afterwards?
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

mhibicke wrote:

I was answering the question you asked, though. My favorite place to take a date is bed. That's why I ditch my friends and go on dates - because I hope to get laid.


Do you devour your date whole once the deed is done or do you just leave an empty husk?
8653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
My house.........Order takeout, Me and the person constantly cracking jokes. And us both being fairly good at playing Black ops 2 and video games in general.


(I don't ask for much do I? well apparently i do because I can't find a person that can do these simple things)
Dragon
58357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 5/27/13

spacebat wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:

I prefer to keep things casual to start, maybe a movie or dinner and a bookstore that has a large manga section, even if I'm dating a friend. Aquariums are often fun, especially those with boat rides as an option. Even an arcade, mini-golf, or a local rock climbing gym can be good, assuming you prepare the person for it properly.

I probably got the best response from the rock climbing, but I've never tried it on a first date...


yes but, how do you plan on disposing the body afterwards?


Huh? She had fun climbing, I just had to tell her what we were going to do, that way she wasn't dressed up for ballroom dancing or anything. What kind of prepare did you think I meant?
39825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

spacebat wrote:
Do you devour your date whole once the deed is done or do you just leave an empty husk?

That's funny, and now I'm a little embarrassed to say that I usually feed her. I used to sneak out while my date was sleeping, although I've only gone out the window a couple times. I suppose I've matured.
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

MakotoKamui wrote:


Huh? She had fun climbing, I just had to tell her what we were going to do, that way she wasn't dressed up for ballroom dancing or anything. What kind of prepare did you think I meant?
I was thinking like... a large pyrex container and a generous amount of lye...

25364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dublin, Ireland (...
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
I'd like to go on my first date to Argos. I fucking love Argos.
Dragon
58357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 5/27/13

spacebat wrote:


MakotoKamui wrote:


Huh? She had fun climbing, I just had to tell her what we were going to do, that way she wasn't dressed up for ballroom dancing or anything. What kind of prepare did you think I meant?
I was thinking like... a large pyrex container and a generous amount of lye...



That would make rock climbing, even in a gym, somewhat difficult for her...
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13

mhibicke wrote:


spacebat wrote:
Do you devour your date whole once the deed is done or do you just leave an empty husk?

That's funny, and now I'm a little embarrassed to say that I usually feed her. I used to sneak out while my date was sleeping, although I've only gone out the window a couple times. I suppose I've matured.


I've jumped out of a few windows to save myself embarassment as well. :P

I've only had 1 girl run out on me and that was the morning I woke up with my face and hands matted in blood from the bed sheets. I thought I had been stabbed or she had cut me open and stolen a kidney. Took me a few minutes to figure out what had happened....

I do not blame her for running out. Although I kinda wished she left me a few bucks for a new mattress and sheets...
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / "Spaaaaace!"
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13


You could have put her in a pickle jar inside your back pack and gone rock climbing. You could have said she was simply "pickled" by the experience.
39825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

spacebat wrote:
I've only had 1 girl run out on me and that was the morning I woke up with my face and hands matted in blood from the bed sheets. I thought I had been stabbed or she had cut me open and stolen a kidney. Took me a few minutes to figure out what had happened....

That's a bad one. I've never had that experience (thankfully), but since I tend to like crazy women it has occasionally been in my best interest to run off before they found out where I lived.
Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

VisMortua

I find a dessert date is nice. Find a classy restaurant or a dessert specialty place to share a apple crumble or "Marble slab ice cream" and just sitting and chatting.


i read this as a "desert date"

whoo let's frolic in the hot sand and get sunburn and dehyrdation like the cool kids do
Dragon
58357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 5/27/13

spacebat wrote:

You could have put her in a pickle jar inside your back pack and gone rock climbing. You could have said she was simply "pickled" by the experience. :D


You're really starting to worrying me at this point...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.