First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Be away
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

Faeleia wrote:

I'M BACK!!!!!!! XD

Was a fun trip! Yay!

Oh wait. My classmates just messaged me, telling me I have a lot of work to do. >_>


Yes you do I want my chatroom back cmon you promised
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
^Serious?

They're gonna allow the chatroom o.O???
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
I donno fae said they were working on it and I think no one cares about the chatrooms anymore
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
I'm interested, i honestly didn't think they were all that bad.


btw, fae how was ur trip?
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

Nayru wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:



faeleia is the cool mod.

killar the deadly mean.
fuzz is the meanest.

what's the difference?

the good one is going to a holiday trip.
but the ____ are still around.
it's not the right time to be merry.


But you forgot one...
The party mod is still here!!!

<-----------------


ooops! sorry.. i forgot the 'party mod'
well, faeleia is back.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / anime heaven
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
fuzz gave me a warning so i wont say anything
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
doesnt this count as a spam thread?

if it were me, i would have gotten my ass grilled
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

logain wrote:

I donno fae said they were working on it and I think no one cares about the chatrooms anymore


No I care deeply for it
PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / anime heaven
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
lol punk i almost did fuzz doesnt like me much lol
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

baconpie wrote:

fuzz gave me a warning so i wont say anything


no big deal, i have a collection of fuzzes warnings
and one from fae and i think one from killar, i dont remember
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / anime heaven
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
ya i try not to get warnings but i always do
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

punkfilter wrote:


baconpie wrote:

fuzz gave me a warning so i wont say anything


no big deal, i have a collection of fuzzes warnings
and one from fae and i think one from killar, i dont remember


what a hardcore guy
Seriously a rebel

13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 11/22/06

quater wrote:


punkfilter wrote:


baconpie wrote:

fuzz gave me a warning so i wont say anything


no big deal, i have a collection of fuzzes warnings
and one from fae and i think one from killar, i dont remember


what a hardcore guy
Seriously a rebel




look who's talking?!
11659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Batman
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Batman
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / anime heaven
Offline
Posted 11/22/06
lol cb
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.