First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Top 5 characters you would pick to star in your harem or reverse harem world?
24207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
I think a harem of all yanderes would be entertaining so what the hell
So no particular order here we go:

1. Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)

2. Lucy (Elfen Lied)

3. Shion Sonozaki (Higurashi)

4. Kaede Fuyou (Shuffle)

5. Kotonoha Katsura (School Days)


14053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ???
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
1. Erza Scarlett (Fairy Tail)
2. Tsubasa Hanekawa (Monogatari)
3. Fate Testarossa (Striker S)
4. C.C (Code Geass)
5. Saber (Fate)
Banned
15159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

tretatum wrote:

I think a harem of all yanderes would be entertaining


I feel ya.
17796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

AnimeKami wrote:

If the women in your harem doesn't want to share, then you as a dude need to satisfy them all to the point where they want to share, because they can't handle you alone, haha.

edit: 5?




Wise words. bottom left 1 offt
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

tretatum wrote:

I think a harem of all yanderes would be entertaining so what the hell
So no particular order here we go:

5. Kotonoha Katsura (School Days)



I guess my question would be is she really a yandere since she didn't start out as a crazy obsessive evil girlfriend and was made that way by circumstance or in the case of School Days terrible terrible writing.
24207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

Seabound117 wrote:


tretatum wrote:

I think a harem of all yanderes would be entertaining so what the hell
So no particular order here we go:

5. Kotonoha Katsura (School Days)



I guess my question would be is she really a yandere since she didn't start out as a crazy obsessive evil girlfriend and was made that way by circumstance or in the case of School Days terrible terrible writing.


Hmm.. interesting. I can see your point considering she originally wasn't yandere, but she undoubtedly developed into one. Still I think having the ability to just suddenly snap is one type of yandere. So I guess for the sake of logic we could say post emotional crisis Katsura. Either way with this theme and cast I feel like that she would end up yandere even if she came into the situation normal.
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
Good point indeed although with the all yandere cast the probability for a long series or second season would be out of the window. Though my future wife Lucy would surely be the last psychopath standing, vectors > crazy.
24207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/13 , edited 8/4/13
Lol, yeah that is an unfair advantage, but really I would try to promote an atmosphere of love, because its harem ending or no ending. Though for fun I might edit the post and have Shinji Ikari as the MC, because as fun as that might be, it would be even funnier watching him have an emotional breakdown trying to handle it.
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
The usual inter-love interest cattiness would take a whole new angle with that group, forget about girly face slaps when dismemberment is an option. I'd actually watch that with morbid glee, I guess I'm a really really bad person.
The Wise Wizard
73064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 8/4/13

tretatum wrote:

I think a harem of all yanderes would be entertaining so what the hell

The problem with that is you would return from work one day to find only one left.

The obvious survivor would be Lucy, although she wouldn't be the one to instigate the bloodbath.

24207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
Let's not forget the possibility also that innocent Lucy shows, I consider that as almost an equalizer. With a household like this I don't think I would be trusted to go to work or anywhere.... ever lol
11623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13 , edited 8/4/13
Well to be fair, yes you do have to consider Kaede/Lucy/Nyu as a package deal, but Nyu existed as a escape mechanism from the horrors or her upbringing and guilt for what happened when she as Kaede began to lose control, and as soon as she came under significant stress Lucy would emerge. Beside the later half of the series demonstracted she was able to stay in Lucy mode when dealing with the love of her life despite the fact she wanted to stay in Kaede mode with him forever. I guess you could technically say that if you are looking for the actual Lucy of the start of the show then the Nyu defense mechanism wouldn't come into play and your series would end after 4 episodes.

Sorry I tend to ramble.
71916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
The best harem would be 5 gouderes, of which they want you to have more women in your harem, and the gouderes will actively search for more women to add to it.

What genius thought of this?
Posted 8/4/13
lol. my harem.

1. Kaworu Nagisa.


2. Rivaille


3. Makoto Tachibana


4. Shion


5. Araragi Koyomi


A nice sweet harem mixed with a bit of a rough around the edges cleaner, a little pervert, and a book smart albino.
all adorable, of course.

19846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/4/13
1.Haru Yoshida-My Little Monster


2.Firo Prochainezo-Baccano!


3.Kyoya Ootori-Ouran Highschool Host Club


4.Rin Matsuoka-Free!-Iwatobi Swim Club


5.Miketsukami Soushi-Inu X Boku SS

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.