First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5-28-13--5-29-13
Posted 5/28/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:




thats a bit weird.

I think it is because of the sweet and salty combination a lot of people like. I don't know though. I tried it once just to see but never again.
Guardian of A/M/P
65264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


zendude wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I...have no idea.... I like my watermelon just the way it is though. I am not even one of those people who put salt on it....weirdos.


I like my fruits chilled.


Hmm...yes I agree with this. Except for clementines. I like those to just be on the counter.


The hell is a clementines?

*checks out google*

Oh oranges. Okay. "LAWL"
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:




thats a bit weird.

I think it is because of the sweet and salty combination a lot of people like. I don't know though. I tried it once just to see but never again.


sweet and salty just dosnt appeal to me has a good flavor
Posted 5/28/13

zendude wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


zendude wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I...have no idea.... I like my watermelon just the way it is though. I am not even one of those people who put salt on it....weirdos.


I like my fruits chilled.


Hmm...yes I agree with this. Except for clementines. I like those to just be on the counter.


The hell is a clementines?

*checks out google*

Oh oranges. Okay. "LAWL"


They aren't exactly oranges but they are of course in the same grouping. They are much smaller and a lot sweeter.
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 5/28/13


ok this may seem like a weird idea but what if you were to barbecue a watermelon

I...have no idea.... I like my watermelon just the way it is though. I am not even one of those people who put salt on it....weirdos.

who puts salt on a watermelon



Both of those ideas sound good, but I don't think it's possible to barbecue a watermelon.
Posted 5/28/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:




thats a bit weird.

I think it is because of the sweet and salty combination a lot of people like. I don't know though. I tried it once just to see but never again.


sweet and salty just dosnt appeal to me has a good flavor

There are some things that it works with like chocolate covered pretzels and such but not everything. (Not even a huge fan of the chocolate covered pretzels but they are decent.)....chocolate covered bacon is another one that is supposed to be good for the same reason....
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:




thats a bit weird.

I think it is because of the sweet and salty combination a lot of people like. I don't know though. I tried it once just to see but never again.


sweet and salty just dosnt appeal to me has a good flavor

There are some things that it works with like chocolate covered pretzels and such but not everything. (Not even a huge fan of the chocolate covered pretzels but they are decent.)....chocolate covered bacon is another one that is supposed to be good for the same reason....

dude chocolate covered bacon is amazing
Posted 5/28/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:



dude chocolate covered bacon is amazing


I don't know as I have never had it. Closest I had was candied bacon that I made one time. It wasn't bad but it wasn't something I would make again either.
Posted 5/28/13

Ink-e wrote:



@Jackie


39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:



dude chocolate covered bacon is amazing


I don't know as I have never had it. Closest I had was candied bacon that I made one time. It wasn't bad but it wasn't something I would make again either.

sounds good
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
Posted 5/28/13




Posted 5/28/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:






15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13


Edit: First time in a long time I've used a picture as a post.
31829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.