First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What type of car would your favorite anime character drive?
13482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / America
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
After watching various anime series, I noticed that very few anime characters drive or own cars. I've wondered what types of cars anime characters would drive.

If your favorite anime character had a car, what would it be?

My favorite character is Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach, and I think she would drive a black Toyota Supra MKIII.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

Dun know much about cars but Zoro would probably
drive the fastest and coolest car. Yeah.


102014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Not really my favorite per se but...



21390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
I wonder how long it'll take for this thread to turn into a competition on who knows more about cars..

But anyway..
Pain


In a holden thunder ute
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
My favourite character is Sinbad from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, he wouldn't drive a car because he's so badass, he'd ride a camel to work.
Posted 5/29/13






21243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
A Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86

I guess Gin from Gintama would drive it, but it would have to be that.
72820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 7/20/13
Ever seen gankatsuou you know his mechanical coach. Something like that.

55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

TrueGoober wrote:

A Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86

I guess Gin from Gintama would drive it, but it would have to be that.



Are you by any chance, a fan of Initial D?


21243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

chrome_mist wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

A Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86

I guess Gin from Gintama would drive it, but it would have to be that.



Are you by any chance, a fan of Initial D?




It's more like I've always been a car fan, and no anime has done more for one car than Initial D has for the Trueno.

If Gin really were to choose a car to drive, I also imagine it being an old scrappy Japanese drift car, but one with easily replaceable parts... An S13 Silvia maybe? I'm basing this off of what he sees in his scooter and how often he wrecks it.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

TrueGoober wrote:

It's more like I've always been a car fan, and no anime has done more for one car than Initial D has for the Trueno.

If Gin really were to choose a car to drive, I also imagine it being an old scrappy Japanese drift car, but one with easily replaceable parts... An S13 Silvia maybe? I'm basing this off of what he sees in his scooter and how often he wrecks it.



I was hoping you would be my Initial D friend.


21243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

chrome_mist wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

It's more like I've always been a car fan, and no anime has done more for one car than Initial D has for the Trueno.

If Gin really were to choose a car to drive, I also imagine it being an old scrappy Japanese drift car, but one with easily replaceable parts... An S13 Silvia maybe? I'm basing this off of what he sees in his scooter and how often he wrecks it.



I was hoping you would be my Initial D friend.




Oh hey I shouldn't downplay my love of Initial D and all of its 90's glory, but I meant I was initially choosing by cars and not by characters. I just thought the AE86 was the most appropriate car for the occasion.
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

TrueGoober wrote:

Oh hey I shouldn't downplay my love of Initial D and all of its 90's glory, but I meant I was initially choosing by cars and not by characters. I just thought the AE86 was the most appropriate car for the occasion.



It does kinda suit Gintoki.
Simple and laid back yet.... FAST and furious.


12195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fairyland
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Owner of a civic and not to be bias, but hearing Naruto screaming "VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO" would be interesting.
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/13
I immediately thought of the Fiat 500 Abarth Coming to America Commercial and since Italy from Hetalia is one of my most favorite characters, I could totally see him driving a Fiat 500 Abarth X'D

"The next wave of Italians has come to America, and they've come to party!" lmfao




Yep, looks right to me!!! X3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.