First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Life In Your 20's Vs 30's
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
I found this on Youtube and wanted to get the opinion of CR users. I know this kinda thing isn't exact because it depends on the person. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTy_ta5Bas
20054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
accurate for most
Posted 5/29/13
Thats hilarious! Love the background music. Well the student loan thing is pretty accurate, but my 30s were better than my 20s and my 40s were even better.(yes, I'm OLD) But I wouldn't want to go back to the stupidity that was MY 20s and the age I am now is the best so far.
25563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I'd say my 30's have been personally better so far than my 20's were; though I am 34 and that may very well change in the next 5-6 years. Have they been better for a lot of the people around me? Not so much. I'm still alive to tell the tale at least, and that counts for something.
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Sh**....this makes me dread aging since I see the signs already.

Friends getting married, peers having kids, celebs that are now younger than you, etc......
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
^ This
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

tigerluv wrote:

Thats hilarious! Love the background music. Well the student loan thing is pretty accurate, but my 30s were better than my 20s and my 40s were even better.(yes, I'm OLD) But I wouldn't want to go back to the stupidity that was MY 20s and the age I am now is the best so far.


You make me look forward to my 40's. I will be even more badass than I am now
Posted 5/29/13

marcel20 wrote:


tigerluv wrote:

Thats hilarious! Love the background music. Well the student loan thing is pretty accurate, but my 30s were better than my 20s and my 40s were even better.(yes, I'm OLD) But I wouldn't want to go back to the stupidity that was MY 20s and the age I am now is the best so far.


You make me forward to my 40's. I will be even more badass than I am now


I guarantee it! lol!
12197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fairyland
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I live the life of a 30 y/o it seems, apart from the babies lol
20951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
30s were AWESOME. 40s have been a trip. Amazing stuff happens when you hit your 40s.
87645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I would say 20 is a good age exactly 20, you can play the role of an 18 year old in an anime...

36582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / New Braunfels, TX
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
i prefer thirties, hands down...

    i make more money now than i did 10 years ago
    i have a house now whereas i didn't 10 years ago
    i've got my sweet ninja that i didn't have 10 years ago
    i've got my 2 awesome huskies that i didn't have 10 years ago
    i sure as hell prefer my girlfriend now over my ex-wife from 10 years ago

LIFE IS GOOD.
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / only kami neko knows
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

Hairbelly wrote:

30s were AWESOME. 40s have been a trip. Amazing stuff happens when you hit your 40s.
An age where everything you say holds merit and being politically incorrect makes you a lunatic.
64324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South of sanity.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Pretty accurate, except wine tasting more of a ladies thing. Brew pubs seem far more popular with the guys. Never had any student loans.

Thanks Mom and Dad!
19674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
i'm still on my 20's but i'm still sleepy as always ....... >_>
don't wanna think about getting into 30's right now .. i'm not yet ready ... lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.