First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Discussion Thread: What if you were in the Attack on Titan World
Moderator
22853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I think the title explains it all. i would really like to know what you would do if you were a human in the attack on titan world.

I would probably enlist in the Scouting Legion, after having successfully completed the training, i presume. :)
of course i would like to say that i would have both the skills as well as calm attitude as Mikasa, but knowing me i would unlikely be a natural talent in the former.

I might expand, if more people will join in .

Posted 5/29/13
What I would do is do everything in order to survive.
But not only myself but people around me as well
Moderator
22853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

vampireknight5432 wrote:

What I would do is do everything in order to survive.
But not only myself but people around me as well


how would u exactly do that? by fighting the titans, such as being part of the scouter legion, or by living as far inside as you possible can?
Posted 5/29/13

Spirithunter123456 wrote:


vampireknight5432 wrote:

What I would do is do everything in order to survive.
But not only myself but people around me as well


how would u exactly do that? by fighting the titans, such as being part of the scouter legion, or by living as far inside as you possible can?


Well at first be like, Armin, all terrified and panic. But if i'm just scared nothing will be accomplished so I will have to gather my strength and courage as much as I can. And to answer your question I will be a scouter legion
Moderator
65132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 483 miles from "T...
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Heck, I would make sure my bottles are fully charged, and my blades sharp, then I would figure out how in the heck Eren was able to control one of them....like a monkey on the back!
Moderator
22853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

vampireknight5432 wrote:


Spirithunter123456 wrote:


vampireknight5432 wrote:

What I would do is do everything in order to survive.
But not only myself but people around me as well


how would u exactly do that? by fighting the titans, such as being part of the scouter legion, or by living as far inside as you possible can?


Well at first be like, Armin, all terrified and panic. But if i'm just scared nothing will be accomplished so I will have to gather my strength and courage as much as I can. And to answer your question I will be a scouter legion


that is probably the same way i would be. but having thought of that for a while, i came to the realization that one would need to be mentally prepared for the titans, because i probably would figuratively and literally shit my pants if i see an titan in front of me. even people like hannes, when faced with a titan were unable to do shit. so i hope that i would be able to remain calm to such an extent, and be able to analyse the most effective way to demolish them, pull off an "michael scofield" . but yea let's say i would be as bad-ass as mikasa, just for argument's sake, god i would go ape-shit on them. be like all " you mess with me, you mess with my family".


Bankshot wrote:

Heck, I would make sure my bottles are fully charged, and my blades sharp, then I would figure out how in the heck Eren was able to control one of them....like a monkey on the back!


he did not control the titan, but rather he was the titan
Titans
27934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK - Universal Kn...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13 , edited 5/31/13
Titans
27934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK - Universal Kn...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
and if i were in the SnK world i would dig and live underground xD
Moderator
22853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

-CheshireNeko wrote:

and if i were in the SnK world i would dig and live underground xD


haha xD that is one way to live lol. probably in the long-run u would have a life expectancy that would outrank ours. btw next time put the actualy spoiler tag, because there are many people that only watch the anime and not read the manga
Titans
10941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Time to get a really big sword or sharp object maybe a freshly sharpend pencil and start jabbing peoples necks with it, thats how id survive
Titans
1221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / USA
Offline
Posted 6/17/13
Truthfully, I would probably be one of the sheep people. Dx
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/23/13
I would have to just be one of the regular citizens. When it comes to Titans I'd be incapable both physically and mentally; I'm way too weak and Titans scare me too much. Unless there's a position in one of the branches of the military whose job is to cry and hide I'd be useless. ( '^');;
Titans
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Birmigham, England
Online
Posted 6/25/13
if i lived in that world, i think i might join the military and fight the titans, but i probably wouldnt have the courage or drive it would take to train and fight those things. but i would be doing something, even if its making gear for soldiers, i couldnt not no something when the rest of humanity seems to be fighting in some way.


MrBubbles wrote:

I would have to just be one of the regular citizens. When it comes to Titans I'd be incapable both physically and mentally; I'm way too weak and Titans scare me too much. Unless there's a position in one of the branches of the military whose job is to cry and hide I'd be useless. ( '^');;

and i think the job you just described is the motto of soldiers whose job it was to deliver extra canisters to the soldiers actually fighting.
Posted 7/26/13
im gonna be in the survey corps!!!!!!! bitch (titan) i own you :3
Titans
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/13
If I were in SnK world, I would love to join the arm forces (either in making new weapons, scientific expeditions like Hanji or just be Scouting Legion) but I doubt that my mother would not let me to do it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.