First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Who Annoyed You Less: Shinji Ikari or Yukiteru Amano?
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13


Shinji Ikari ............... .............. Yukiteru Amano

Both pathetic main characters with annoying voices.
But which one annoyed you less?


114140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
a versus thread? really chrome?
Posted 5/29/13
I didn't find Amano all that annoying, Shinji's voice was definitely worse.
57552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
At least Yuki banged Yuno while Shinji jerked it in front of one of the females. "LAWL"
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

uhohimdead wrote:

a versus thread?



No.
Uho which one annoyed you less?


105352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Ikari was more or the less the original so everyone else after deserves to be called more annoying.

The lad from Claymore was probably the most irritating male main character I can remember though.
36977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/29/13
Shinji Ikari didn't annoy me at all, so...
114140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

chrome_mist wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:

a versus thread?



No.
Uho which one annoyed you less?




that's splitting hairs and you know it

btw i wasnt the one that reported it
76976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
I came on here to voice that shinji is stupid and annoying

Yuki pretty gar to hang out with yuno
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

zendude wrote:

At least Yuki banged Yuno while Shinji jerked it in front of one of the females. "LAWL"


LAWL so Yukiteru annoyed you less because he ****** Yuno?
I'm starting to get a piece of what your true self looks like, Zenny. LAWL.





kufirst wrote:

Ikari was more or the less the original so everyone else after deserves to be called more annoying.


This is true.
The Goku of the annoying characters.

57552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13

chrome_mist wrote:


zendude wrote:

At least Yuki banged Yuno while Shinji jerked it in front of one of the females. "LAWL"


LAWL so Yukiteru annoyed you less because he ****** Yuno?
I'm starting to get a piece of what your true self looks like, Zenny. LAWL.





Let me demonstrate best by image:




As for my true self, I thought you knew already. "LAWL"



As for Shinji, daddy gave him a big robot and bitches, and he's still a bitch.
26141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Online
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
OMFG Shinji annoyed me more hes such a little pussy imo




http://www.youtube.com/user/C0LLECT0RSEDITI0N
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

zendude wrote:

Let me demonstrate best by image:




As for my true self, I thought you knew already. "LAWL"



That does make him look a lot cooler.

And no, Zenny. You think I know, but don't.
At least not yet.

57552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

chrome_mist wrote:


That does make him look a lot cooler.

And no, Zenny. You think I know, but don't.
At least not yet.


Hmmm. We don't collide that often huh? I see.

Well, I'm zendude, one of /AMP/ Inglorious Basterds. I frequent the forums looking for an excuse to waste time and report threads, and maybe to help some fellow or two with their problem before the thread closes down. Sometimes I gift people full passes for the hell of it. "LAWL"


Also for the record of this thread, if my daddy gives me a big giant robot to fuck shit up, I'll fuck shit up. "LAWL"
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
Neither, both are bitches, and among bitches there is no rank, just bitches.

Throw the loser protag from Guilty Crown in that list as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.