Created by eightcar
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do you hate Makoto Ito (school days)
51455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
I am sickened by him. I still remember that feeling I had when that thing happened to him I was like "good riddance that guy deserved it". I don't regret thinking that way either he was just worthless.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/13/13

Totavo wrote:

I am sickened by him. I still remember that feeling I had when that thing happened to him I was like "good riddance that guy deserved it". I don't regret thinking that way either he was just worthless.


Oh and the girls are just blameless victims? They should have been the ones to have died honestly not one of them is wroth a damm in my eyes including his worthless girlfriend!!!! Why didn't she just walk away? She wanted to be a victim. Yes I went there she is as much to blame as him All the White Knights on these forums so quick to condemn a teenage boy for being a teenage boy

51455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Missouri, United...
Offline
Posted 12/13/13 , edited 12/13/13
I don't know, when I first watched this I was around Makoto's age and I definitely understood the situation, you just don't act like that even if you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Though I do agree that all of them played a part in it, Makoto was the only one that knew about everything that was happening, plus he was dating two girls at once and just plain toying with them. She didn't walk away like many other stupid young men and women who don't in real life, because they think it will be alright, nothings wrong, we can make this work, he can change, she can change, all of those are reasonable thoughts for someone who doesn't know any better.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/13/13
1. He didn't rape one of those girls they willingly threw themselves at him. He didn't force them in anyway at all.

2. He is a normal teenage boy normal teenage boys tend not to think with their big heads when it comes to pretty girls offering sex unless they are gay (nothing wrong with that just saying) The little man down stairs perks up and shouts out "You called?" and at that point that is his only point of reasoning.

3. The bitch who killed him lied about being knocked up and kills him when he still dumps her and most still view her as a victim
3731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 12/14/13
Im not even going to go into detail about how much I hate Makoto Itou, it will make my head hurt.
Posted 12/14/13
His personality is just bull crap, so that is why I hate him and that anime as a whole, but I found the ending to be a little funny actually.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 12/14/13
I do not despise him. I don't like him, but he's just another dumb kid. Honestly, School Days is just filled with the poor choices of kids who didn't know any better... And instead of adults stepping in to help them, it just spirals out of control.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/14/13


Hated by woman

Envied by men

Admired by pimps

RIP Bro
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/14/13
This is literally the most intense topic I have seen.

But, I don't like Makoto either. I hate just as much as everyone else does.

I don't like the fact that he cheated on all the girls because, like someone said, nobody likes to be cheated on and it's a terrible feeling. Everyone else kind of took the words from my mouth.
5490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/14/13
Why are sofew peopleconcerned about no adults seeming to step in and do something?

大人はこれにかからないことをどしてみんなさん心配しないのか?
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 12/14/13

iiRioKittyler wrote:

This is literally the most intense topic I have seen.

But, I don't like Makoto either. I hate just as much as everyone else does.

I don't like the fact that he cheated on all the girls because, like someone said, nobody likes to be cheated on and it's a terrible feeling. Everyone else kind of took the words from my mouth.


But you have nothing bad to say about the 5 whores who threw themselves on him? really? aren't they just as bad as him? But no one seems to have anything bad to say about them

213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/14/13 , edited 12/14/13

uncletim wrote:


iiRioKittyler wrote:

This is literally the most intense topic I have seen.

But, I don't like Makoto either. I hate just as much as everyone else does.

I don't like the fact that he cheated on all the girls because, like someone said, nobody likes to be cheated on and it's a terrible feeling. Everyone else kind of took the words from my mouth.


But you have nothing bad to say about the 5 whores who threw themselves on him? really? aren't they just as bad as him? But no one seems to have anything bad to say about them



The girls are at fault too, I never said that they didn't do anything bad in the show.

Pretty much everyone in the show is bad except Kotohona because she actually loved him unlike the others. But again, all the characters are bad. I only thought Kotohona was the good one until the end of the anime where she snapped. If the other girls didn't throw themselves to him and if he had said no and rejected in this first place, Makoto would be at fault at all.

Personally, I dislike Makoto for what he did. But, it was the act still being a stupid as shit teenager. As a teenager, you go through a lot of pressure at the age, so I felt he was very confused and had no idea what to do at something like this. But, it's still common sense that he shouldn't of done what he did. That going for the girls as well. It's mere common sense.
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 12/14/13

NyakoMayushii wrote:

Why are sofew peopleconcerned about no adults seeming to step in and do something?

大人はこれにかからないことをどしてみんなさん心配しないのか?


I think this is because it's basically in every anime. Not all, but most. There are no parents or barely any parents and/or adults to take care of the situation and conflict that happens. It's actually really bothersome to me.
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 12/14/13
Because he does all of the WRONG things in a relationship with someone like Kotonoha, leading to the girl having psychological trauma the likes that caused her to go all yandere 'nd shit.

Plus he gets all the pussy without lifting a finger...
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 12/14/13

MikiSayaka wrote:


I'm a male, I despise him. He had a perfect girlfriend, and he cheated, lied, manipulated, and pretty much abused everyone who cared about him.
He's pretty much everything I hate in people rolled into one little ball of shit.
I've never felt so much hatred towards any other character, live action, anime, or real person.


Also, I actually enjoy the show because not many shows are able to stir up emotions like that one, even if they are bad emotions. So kudo's to the writer. But that character is a shitbag.



Disregard what I said earlier,

I'm gonna go with this...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.