First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 5-29-13-5-30-13
Posted 5/29/13
By all means, Chat, Troll, and Keep Language (PG-13). Makes some friends!
Consider this the LIVE CHAT thread on CR for all you late nighters!


SO How ARE you Night owls tonight? Oh I think this


Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
Ok I guess I've been so tired today, couldn't get anything done.


Hiya! How's it going?
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/29/13
Yea I'm a box stocker. What of it?! Lol
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / TX
Online
Posted 5/29/13
Oh Jackie, I am doing quite well. I get off work in 2 hours so yeaa
Posted 5/29/13
I'm actually feeling really good. Calm good.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
hello people, how are you doing this fine evening
Posted 5/29/13
I have no idea why I am awake. I really want to be sleeping right now.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I have no idea why I am awake. I really want to be sleeping right now.


then why not sleep
Posted 5/29/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I have no idea why I am awake. I really want to be sleeping right now.


then why not sleep


I was. I woke up randomly and now I can't go back to sleep again.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

I have no idea why I am awake. I really want to be sleeping right now.


then why not sleep


I was. I woke up randomly and now I can't go back to sleep again.


i hate when that happens

28652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
Hello everyone

Posted 5/29/13 , edited 5/29/13
I would suggest just lying down in the dark for a few minutes, works for me. If not maybe you got all the sleep you needed
Posted 5/29/13

Easytos wrote:

Hello everyone



Hello how's it hanging
Posted 5/29/13

Easytos wrote:

Hello everyone



Hey there.
The Sanguine Owl
hiya34 
50766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
At bdubs watching wings game wont be on tonight.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.