First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Annoyed You Less: Kirino Kousaka or Shiina Mashiro
2859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
I don't find either of them annoying.... I love them both
Daeus 
21479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/20/13
I don't think they're annoying at all... but if i gotta choose one, will be Mashiro, just because i don't like when people don't or can't say what they want.
18841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
When CR give me that mod power this thread is going down mwhahahahaha

20602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

maffayoo wrote:

When CR give me that mod power this thread is going down mwhahahahaha



THIS THREAD SHALL LIVE FOREVER!!!
1743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The heart of Linc...
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Kirino. Not because I know nothing about option 2, it's cos she always belittles anyone and manages to ruin anything, even when she's not in the friggin episode!
I think we'll see her character change, when or to what degree is debatable. Ultimately she is the prime example of annoying main character!
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
At least I'm not alone in saying I like them both..
18841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

GoldTStar wrote:


maffayoo wrote:

When CR give me that mod power this thread is going down mwhahahahaha



THIS THREAD SHALL LIVE FOREVER!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
23174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/20/13 , edited 6/20/13
How the heck can someone be annoyed by a girl that never lived among people her own age? Shiina I can understand her being the way that she is because she didn't really have many people to rely on till she reached Sakura Hall and learned how to be human.

Kirino on the other hand...how can I put this? She's a selfish girl that wants everything her way, at that time, when she wants it, and expects everyone to read her mind and know what she wants. She treats her brother like dirt, she talked about him with her friends, thus they treat him like a pervert, and on top of that, she want's to push the problems shes having on him w/o even caring about what he's going through. Kirino is the definition of annoying. If she spent as much time trying to actually communicate with her brother as she does making people hate on him, maybe they might actually get somewhere.

I love watching Ore Imo. It definitely makes me appreciate my sibling a lot more lol
18841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/20/13

ChaoticDragonstrom wrote:

How the heck can someone be annoyed by a girl that never lived among people her own age? Shiina I can understand her being the way that she is because she didn't really have many people to rely on till she reached Sakura Hall and learned how to be human.

Kirino on the other hand...how can I put this? She's a selfish girl that wants everything her way, at that time, when she wants it, and expects everyone to read her mind and know what she wants. She treats her brother like dirt, she talked about him with her friends, thus they treat him like a pervert, and on top of that, she want's to push the problems shes having on him w/o even caring about what he's going through. Kirino is the definition of annoying. If she spent as much time trying to actually communicate with her brother as she does making people hate on him, maybe they might actually get somewhere.

I love watching Ore Imo. It definitely makes me appreciate my sibling a lot more lol



good man.
15404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/20/13
Love them both
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.