First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply .::Role play world::.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
"A delicate looking girl was wandering through dark trees during the night. I feared for your safety, as any self-respecting man would." He voice is as calm and cold as steel, so it is hard to tell if he is joking or not. He inclined his head towards her slightly, letting the shadows cast by his umbrella dance as he spun it in his hand for a moment. He watched the flame consume the stick, showing no concern however over the fact that they might burn her.
Posted 5/29/13
"Eh.. Yeah okay.. sure." She rolled her eyes as she moved the stick from one hand to the other. "What dangers could possibly out here? I haven't seen anyone in this town but you. So have you come to tell me that you are the dangerous one?" Her feet shifted a little as the sound of the leaves crying out came from under her. The flames were still moving down the stick. Only 3/4 of the stick remained though. Meaning it would still be a while before anything could really happen.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/13
"I suppose I am plenty dangerous in my own way, but I have no intentions of harming you. As you said, you haven't seen anyone but me. Perhaps I have seen no-one but you as well. Naturally, I would be curious as to what you were doing here. Even more so after seeing you glow." His eyes close, and he seems to be focusing on something. They open halfway after a moment, and he lets his half-smile play upon his lips once more.

"Asking you what you are seems too blunt."
Posted 5/30/13
She decides that with this guy in the way she was not going to sleep at all. She drops the stick and puts the fire out. Then she crossed her arms and started to think. "Maybe we should try and find someone?" She decided there was no point in not trusting this guy right now. Even if he could have been a mass murderer or something. She could be far worse.
Maybe this town had the same fate as her own town. "Coming?" She started walking back in the direction the town was. Looking for obvious signs of human life.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
"After you." He keeps a comfortable amount of distance between himself and her, although its mostly for her sake instead of his, as he follows her. He holds the fact that she probably distrusts him in his mind as he follows, although he hasn't exactly given her any reasons to trust him. He'd probably laugh if he knew what she was thinking, but he keeps a rather calm face. His eyes continue to scan his surroundings.
Posted 5/30/13
She moves out of the way as branches claw at her. Her ponytail lay over her left shoulder. Constantly moving. Her skin would glow more as she was in the moonlight and would lightly glow in the shadows. The wind carelessly moved through the trees shaking them.
She walking out onto the cold stone road once again surrounded by all of the buildings. No lights. The only lights that were on were the street lights.

"Do you know your way around?"
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
He exited the trees shortly after she did, although neither him or his umbrella looked worse for the wear from traveling underneath the trees. He looks at her hair, noticing that it is in a ponytail. He quietly admonishes himself for not being more observant of his new found traveling companion.

"Not really. I was just wandering about."
Posted 5/30/13
Sin sighed. This place was empty. "I have lost all faith in this town. It's time I move on to another." She scratched her head lightly as in thought of which way to go. She didn't exactly know what she was looking for. Or even why she didn't stay and help her old town. Maybe she just wanted to get revenge.

"Anyways. Good luck in life." She turned right and walked to the main road. It was worn down from all cars that used it long ago. But by the was the grass grew on it. She figured no one has used it in a while.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
"You talk as if you are leaving me behind." Weiss comments as he follows her. He was a wanderer by nature, and he did things mostly because he found them interesting to do. He had no reason to stay in this town further, as he had lost his interest in it, but he had found a new interest in the young lady he followed. So follow her he would. He supposed this was a good as a reason as any to accompany someone.
Posted 5/30/13
"You're following me? Why?" She looked up at the moon. It was full tonight, pretty as well. She smiled and she started moving again. Walking around the holes in the ground. Hoping not to trip.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
"I find you interesting. I suppose I will continue to follow you until my interest in you is lost." He answers simply, not even looking down as he navigates around the holes. He is rather intently watching Sin, so perhaps he merely moves the same way he saw her move around them.
Posted 5/30/13
She stopped for a few seconds to think. He could be a spy. A spy from the clan that attacked hers. If so. Wouldn't he have already attacked her? She wasn't so sure. All she new was she had to keep a close eye on him. So she started to walk again. "Oh, really?"
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
"Yes, really. I don't know when it'll end. Perhaps I shall stay interested until you die." He had stopped at the same time she did, and continued to walk when she did. He seems to be keeping rather in sync with her movements.
Posted 5/30/13
Her eyebrow raised slightly at the word die. But shrugged the thought off. "Where exactly are you from?" She though back to her home town. How pretty it used to be. How sad it was gone. But she couldn't get sad now. She figured she would get her revenge. Some day.
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/13
His eyes narrow a bit, which seems fairly hard to do considering they already appear to be half-closed. It takes a moment for them to move back to their alert but lazy state.

"Here, there, different places. Where are you from?" He calmly dodges this question without really answering.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.