First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply What anime do you want to see dubbed
Banned
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

eightcar wrote:


Compl3te wrote:

NONE. not one. ever.


Beat me to saying that!


I am glad someone else feels the same.
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

waverat81 wrote:


zipzo wrote:


waverat81 wrote:

All!

If you don't like a dub, don't watch it...

It's not like someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to.


Nobody is asserting that's the case...we're simply answering the question...

If you don't like that we dislike dubs, nobody is putting a gun to your head to have to defend dubs by saying nobody is putting a gun to our head forcing us to watch them.

Derrrrrherrrr.


I'm flattered!


Can't imagine why, given I was insulting your comprehensive intelligence.
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

Ink-e wrote:

I'd love to see just about everything dubbed, especially if the dubbing is done well.


Sadly most dubbing sucks :[

Ghost in the Shell: SAC
Darker Than Black
XXXHolic

Alot more but those three off the top of my head, have QUALITY dubbing with good voice actors. If it was all like that, id be so happy [even though i STILL prefer the original Japanese.]
2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Listen to Reba West (as Minmei in robotech) sing.

You will NEVER want to hear another dub again!
23559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Hawaii-Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

zipzo wrote:


waverat81 wrote:


zipzo wrote:


waverat81 wrote:

All!

If you don't like a dub, don't watch it...

It's not like someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to.


Nobody is asserting that's the case...we're simply answering the question...

If you don't like that we dislike dubs, nobody is putting a gun to your head to have to defend dubs by saying nobody is putting a gun to our head forcing us to watch them.

Derrrrrherrrr.


I'm flattered!


Can't imagine why, given I was insulting your comprehensive intelligence.


Man you're smart! You even answer your own questions.
9721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Florida, United S...
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Just reiterating what people said earlier, if there was a GOOD cast for a show, then I would definitely choose Attack on Titan.
49442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/1/13 , edited 6/1/13

1tylerule wrote:

Just reiterating what people said earlier, if there was a GOOD cast for a show, then I would definitely choose Attack on Titan.


You should make a dub cast list then

14598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Elkhart, Indiana
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Onii-Sama e (Brother, Dear Brother)
Sogno- 
25230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
I like to hear the original language but... I dunno, every dubbed anime I have ever seen has terrible voice acting. Except MAYBE Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, but that's really because Patrick Stewart does one the characters hurr hurr... but anyway, if the dubber people ever decide to get actual talented people to do the voice acting, then I wouldn't mind any of them really. I still prefer to hear the original though. (:
13460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Under fire
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

waverat81 wrote:


zipzo wrote:


waverat81 wrote:


zipzo wrote:


waverat81 wrote:

All!

If you don't like a dub, don't watch it...

It's not like someone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to.


Nobody is asserting that's the case...we're simply answering the question...

If you don't like that we dislike dubs, nobody is putting a gun to your head to have to defend dubs by saying nobody is putting a gun to our head forcing us to watch them.

Derrrrrherrrr.


I'm flattered!


Can't imagine why, given I was insulting your comprehensive intelligence.


Man you're smart! You even answer your own questions.


Even though there is not a single question mark among any of my words. You weren't the shiniest apple, I can tell. Keep on with the cool guy act though
56580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
Sound of the Sky
The Original Saki (plus Side A)
9529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
Boku Wa Tomadachi Ga Sukunai
Nisekoi (even though the series hasnt come out yet
14518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Coventry, UK
Offline
Posted 6/15/13 , edited 6/15/13
Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Oreimo
Date a Live


And many others, mainly just to significantly boost the chances we got these shows released at all in the UK...
24959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 6/18/13
Just saw Another is getting dubbed and will be released July 30. That's a series I'll definitely buy.
Posted 7/6/13
Tokyo tribes 2, astro fighter sunred, and bokurano.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.