First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply final fantasy 14 a realm reborn
24617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / fremont ca
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
anyone going to preorder this? it gives you a free mog cap and cait sith doll minion i already preordered looking forward to the awesome graphics and gameplay lol.

anyone know the subscription fee for it? i haven't seen anything posted on that yet
17017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/13
Im preordering this but holding off to see if they include early access(not likely but waiting never hurts). I like what they down with the world so far and Im rather attached to my Neko Conjurer(assuming all goes as planned and I can keep her).
24617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / fremont ca
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

Droshyrozan wrote:

Im preordering this but holding off to see if they include early access(not likely but waiting never hurts). I like what they down with the world so far and Im rather attached to my Neko Conjurer(assuming all goes as planned and I can keep her).



awesome i already preordered from amazon.com and got my redeption code plus it gives you 2 free items cant wait to play it but it still doesn't have the subscription fee listed yet lol
17115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

foxymike23 wrote:


Droshyrozan wrote:

Im preordering this but holding off to see if they include early access(not likely but waiting never hurts). I like what they down with the world so far and Im rather attached to my Neko Conjurer(assuming all goes as planned and I can keep her).



awesome i already preordered from amazon.com and got my redeption code plus it gives you 2 free items cant wait to play it but it still doesn't have the subscription fee listed yet lol


http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/en/product/

hope that helps
24617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / fremont ca
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Hmm didn't say the subscription fee
17115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

foxymike23 wrote:

Hmm didn't say the subscription fee


did you click the pricing link? as it clearly says the monthly fee
24617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / fremont ca
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

myslexic wrote:


foxymike23 wrote:

Hmm didn't say the subscription fee


did you click the pricing link? as it clearly says the monthly fee


It shows pricing for the europe servers i need prices for the us servers lol

17115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13


http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/

24617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / fremont ca
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

myslexic wrote:



http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/



lol i found it :p thanks at this site http://www.giantbomb.com/final-fantasy-xiv-online-a-realm-reborn/3030-26847/
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/13
I am really looking forward to this game. I've never played a P2P RPG before but Final Fantasy Real Reborn has piqued my interest and I may try it out. I want to say that the fee is around $15 per month.
33268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 6/5/13
I'm stoked for the re-release of this. It's been a long time coming though I wish they didn't release it in august right at the start of another college semester. I've got a really hard bio and math class this semester and ffxiv is being released. This is a recipe for disaster.

Although I'm glad I don't have to buy the game again. They stated that people who purchased the old copy of the game can get the new copy as a digital download for free. I'm not sure how all that is going to work out but either way we should game on the same server and make a CR guild or something.

I heard there's going to be a lot of neat changes, one thing I found especially neat was the introduction of male neko character variants. This was not a part of the first game. The benchmark hints at artifact armors as well which shows they are finally picking up in the quest rewards department.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
I'm really interested in the summoner job. I've always liked the Final Fantasy summoners, I can't wait until they put out some summoner gameplay footage. I'm still deciding on if I should get it for the PC or PS3.
32290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
I'm real excited to get in on the third phase of the beta, I didn't have much time to get into phase one or two.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
38037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/13
I'm wondering what major differences between the PS3 and the PC versions they will have. I have a PS3 but I also have a gaming laptop with a good graphics card... I don't know which one to pick
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Liverpool, England
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
i have waited sooo long for the ps3 release of this game -_- i wont bother with preorder but i will get it the day it comes out 100%. does any1 know though with the PS4 soon to be released, will it stay on the PS3 or move to the PS4?? xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.