First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Party clube r.p
135582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Online
Posted 5/31/13
A place to dance, drink, and find alittle love.
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 5/31/13

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

A place to dance, drink, and find alittle love.


Daisy walks into the room .
Posted 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Daisy walks into the room .


((Hey Dais~))
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

Daisy walks into the room .


((Hey Dais~))


( hi sweetie , who are you? I am daisy -smiles - )
Posted 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

( hi sweetie , who are you? I am daisy -smiles - )


((Impromptu character creation :P))

She scratches her head, embarrassed by the kind greeting. She looks uncannily like a boy. "Eh, my names Jamie..." The teen smiles back.
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

( hi sweetie , who are you? I am daisy -smiles - )


((Impromptu character creation :P))

She scratches her head, embarrassed by the kind greeting. She looks uncannily like a boy. "Eh, my names Jamie..." The teen smiles back.


( yes we good now )
Smiles and are you alright . Nice to meet you Jamie .
Posted 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

( yes we good now )
Smiles and are you alright . Nice to meet you Jamie .


"You too, ma'am." Nodding. "Yeah, I was just a bit nervous. Never gone to a party like this before..."
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

( yes we good now )
Smiles and are you alright . Nice to meet you Jamie .


"You too, ma'am." Nodding. "Yeah, I was just a bit nervous. Never gone to a party like this before..."


"Thanks sweetie . "Really you haven't been to a party so this is your first time ?
Posted 6/3/13 , edited 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

"Thanks sweetie . "Really you haven't been to a party so this is your first time ?


She nods, blushing a bit. "Yeah... my mom thinks they're frivolous an' a waste..."
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

"Thanks sweetie . "Really you haven't been to a party so this is your first time ?


She nods, blushing a bit. "Yeah... my mom thinks they're frivolous an' a waste..."


I see who is your mother ?

Posted 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

I see who is your mother ?


"Her names Margaret Delon. She's in the church service. One o' the women who spends 'er life prayin' an' preachin'..." o///o "N- not that there's anythin' wrong with it or nothin'...."
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

I see who is your mother ?


"Her names Margaret Delon. She's in the church service. One o' the women who spends 'er life prayin' an' preachin'..." o///o "N- not that there's anythin' wrong with it or nothin'...."


That is alright . -smiles-
Posted 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

That is alright . -smiles-


She blinks, then smiles. "Thanks. So... what's this place about? Just everyday parties, er special occasions?"
Moderator
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:

That is alright . -smiles-


She blinks, then smiles. "Thanks. So... what's this place about? Just everyday parties, er special occasions?"


No problem the owner of the house is throwing the party


Posted 6/3/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:

No problem the owner of the house is throwing the party




"I see..." She laughs. "Lucky I got my invitation from the mail before my mom saw it. She'd never have let me go~"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.