First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-1-13--6-2-13
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:

About time someone here lol. I was getting lonely.


Yeah, sorry it took so long for me to get here; I was doing wedding stuff until 2:30 pm (when the ceremony started), I was at the ceremony and doing more wedding stuff until cocktail hour started at 6:00 pm, then I was at that until the dinner/reception started at 7:00 pm, and then I was at the reception from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. It took an hour to clean up and drive home, then I got changed, and went online and now its 12:46 am and I am WIRED from drinking more than a dozen glasses of Coke!!!!!!
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:



Oh mai gawd lol, Yes i seen the preview from Funimation they are making a english dub. So i was thinking of waiting for that. and in the preview i seen the girl kill her boyfriend then revived him. so weird shit


I won't ruin anything for you, but I will say that last part isn't completely right. Someone else kills him, but the red-haired girl does revive him. Also, in addition to the Funimation dub coming out soon for the first season, a second season will start airing in Japan this upcoming July, so it'd be a great series to get into, I think
Posted 6/1/13


Coke and weddings sounds fun. Just wait til your 21 and go to a wedding you will get
well i guess ill be leaving to finish up the animes what i said earlyer
Posted 6/1/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:



Oh mai gawd lol, Yes i seen the preview from Funimation they are making a english dub. So i was thinking of waiting for that. and in the preview i seen the girl kill her boyfriend then revived him. so weird shit


I won't ruin anything for you, but I will say that last part isn't completely right. Someone else kills him, but the red-haired girl does revive him. Also, in addition to the Funimation dub coming out soon for the first season, a second season will start airing in Japan this upcoming July, so it'd be a great series to get into, I think


WOW, I really need to see it O_O
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:



Coke and weddings sounds fun. Just wait til your 21 and go to a wedding you will get
well i guess ill be leaving to finish up the animes what i said earlyer


Yeah, you definitely should get going with that. And while you're on those, I'll be watching the newest simulcast of Oreimo 2 that I missed for the wedding
Posted 6/1/13

SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:



Coke and weddings sounds fun. Just wait til your 21 and go to a wedding you will get
well i guess ill be leaving to finish up the animes what i said earlyer


Yeah, you definitely should get going with that. And while you're on those, I'll be watching the newest simulcast of Oreimo 2 that I missed for the wedding


Omg DRAMA DRAMA DRAMa
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

Jackiecellchan wrote:


SirJonathanMP wrote:


Jackiecellchan wrote:



Coke and weddings sounds fun. Just wait til your 21 and go to a wedding you will get
well i guess ill be leaving to finish up the animes what i said earlyer


Yeah, you definitely should get going with that. And while you're on those, I'll be watching the newest simulcast of Oreimo 2 that I missed for the wedding


Omg DRAMA DRAMA DRAMa


That's what I'm planning on
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
hello..... anyone there am i the only one here
Posted 6/1/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello..... anyone there am i the only one here


I'm here. Well, somewhat.
Posted 6/1/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:

hello..... anyone there am i the only one here


I'm here too sort of. Just at work like every night. v.v
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
how is everybody tonight?
Posted 6/1/13

hiya34 wrote:

how is everybody tonight?


Bored and sleepy. You?
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Hello fellow Night Owls!
21997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Between the pages...
Offline
Posted 6/1/13

hiya34 wrote:

how is everybody tonight?


Great! u?
32829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/13
Heyo, everyone!!! Back from the wedding and the new episode of Oreimo 2 and I'm feeling awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whaddup, people?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.