First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Cutest anime girl this season
13466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under fire
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
Not sure if this was done, I searched for it but couldn't turn anything up so...I'm curious what you all think the cutest anime girl is this season...

Important things to note, I'm not asking for the hottest or sexiest. I know the distinction between these words is a rudimentary one at best but...I think we all know the essential difference between these things. I'll go first with 3 of my favorite honourable mentions...

1. Chiho Sasaki @ The Devil is a Part-Timer!
2. Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi @ The Hentai Prince & the Stony Cat
3. Amy @ Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
43676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13
I found it for you... Agree with all the choices! above, though.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-791879/cutest-anime-girl
71062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
He's asking about just this season though; that thread is for all cute anime girls ever.

I'd say Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi though; she's the Senjougahara of moe.

13466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under fire
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

asharka wrote:

I found it for you... Agree with all the choices! above, though.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-791879/cutest-anime-girl


You're incorrect.

That topic is for the cutest animal girl period. I'm only inquiring as to the current season. Thanks for your effort though.


I'd say Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi though; she's the Senjougahara of moe.


But...but...

12862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
Potato Girl!!!
Posted 6/2/13

Hollywood_Da_Hammer wrote:

Potato Girl!!!


This.
One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

zipzo wrote:


asharka wrote:
I found it for you... Agree with all the choices! above, though.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-791879/cutest-anime-girl

You're incorrect.
That topic is for the cutest animal girl period. I'm only inquiring as to the current season. Thanks for your effort though.

Personally, I don't see that there's much added value in having a separate thread for it. Why not just post in the other thread and encourage a round of "this season" submissions?

That said, I gotta agree with Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, even though her tendency to wreck other people's things makes me want to send her to the corner for a time out.




72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

lorreen wrote:


zipzo wrote:


asharka wrote:
I found it for you... Agree with all the choices! above, though.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-791879/cutest-anime-girl

You're incorrect.
That topic is for the cutest animal girl period. I'm only inquiring as to the current season. Thanks for your effort though.

Personally, I don't see that there's much added value in having a separate thread for it. Why not just post in the other thread and encourage a round of "this season" submissions?

That said, I gotta agree with Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, even though her tendency to wreck other people's things makes me want to send her to the corner for a time out.


Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi can go in the other thread too as she is seriously one of the cutest characters ever! By looks alone I mean. The fact that, like the cat, she doesn't smile much means that she is less cute at times but overall, cute as hell.

Yui is also cute as heck and Yukino in twintails, totally hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg.

Amy, Bellows, Ridget, Melty, Gargantia has some cute ones too, sunburnt shoulders and knees and cheeks and all...

Even Muromi-san and the Yu-crew of Yuyushiki are cute in their own way.

Mushibugyo has some too.

Cute season overall!
13466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under fire
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

lorreen wrote:


zipzo wrote:


asharka wrote:
I found it for you... Agree with all the choices! above, though.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-791879/cutest-anime-girl

You're incorrect.
That topic is for the cutest animal girl period. I'm only inquiring as to the current season. Thanks for your effort though.

Personally, I don't see that there's much added value in having a separate thread for it. Why not just post in the other thread and encourage a round of "this season" submissions?

That said, I gotta agree with Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, even though her tendency to wreck other people's things makes me want to send her to the corner for a time out.


The difference is mine will be a condensed thread of images/mentions of anime girls only consisting of this season, while the other is hundreds of pages of mentions/submissions from every anime in the existence of anime. The difference in and of itself (and the lack of a desire for the latter), results in this topic being valid, because me personally I myself don't see the value in coming in on the x-teenth page and trying to command a new wave of submissions (could be regarded as off-topic) when I can just make a new thread for the exact purpose I desire.
71062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

zipzo wrote:


I'd say Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi though; she's the Senjougahara of moe.


But...but...


13466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / under fire
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

Insomnist


Looks like I have to bring out the big guns...

One Punch Mod
85975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/2/13 , edited 6/2/13

zipzo wrote:
The difference is mine will be a condensed thread of images/mentions of anime girls only consisting of this season, while the other is hundreds of pages of mentions/submissions from every anime in the existence of anime. The difference in and of itself (and the lack of a desire for the latter), results in this topic being valid, because me personally I myself don't see the value in coming in on the x-teenth page and trying to command a new wave of submissions (could be regarded as off-topic) when I can just make a new thread for the exact purpose I desire.


It's 13 pages.
Yes, it could be a little harder to get the attention.
How the hell could it be regarded as off-topic? You're really reaching with that as a reason.

Currently watching Nyarko-san W episode 8. We may only see this once, but

is definitely a "cutest" contender
61636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
all pale in comparison before human version Shantak in a maid uniform.

98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 6/2/13
In the Devil is a part timer, the Hero as a kid is cute.

Dont have time to get pic.
71062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/13

zipzo wrote:

Looks like I have to bring out the big guns...


We are talking about cute things, right? Not traumatizing ones?

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.