First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Festival Grounds
Posted 6/2/13
Here's where you'll celebrate the opening of Shintaku University~
A giant Merry Go Round stands at the entrance, and there are countless games and rides. Everything but food is free to students in week one, though the grounds will be open year round for those who have time and cash on their hands.

Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13
Sado marveled at the huge structures put at the entrance. "Wooooow, this is awesome!" He grinned and let Fiyero out of his pokeball, pointing at the Merry Go Round. "Wanna ride it, Yero?"
Posted 6/3/13


Scarlet's eyes widened as she looked around. "Lots of people." She shifted on her feet. "Mehh... I want food." She looked down at Milana in her arms. "What about you?" Miliana nodded eagerly. "I thought you would too^^. Lets see if we can find anything sweet. I'm in need of some sugar."
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

Scarlet's eyes widened as she looked around. "Lots of people." She shifted on her feet. "Mehh... I want food." She looked down at Milana in her arms. "What about you?" Miliana nodded eagerly. "I thought you would too^^. Lets see if we can find anything sweet. I'm in need of some sugar."


"Ooh, I know!" He pointed across the way at the food stalls. "They should totally have some awesome fried candy over there!" He grinned, motioning for Scarlet to follow as he ran off toward the smell of fried sugar-dough.
Posted 6/3/13



"Yaaaaaaay!" Scarlet eagerly followed Sado. "It smells so good," she mused.
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

"Yaaaaaaay!" Scarlet eagerly followed Sado. "It smells so good," she mused.


Sado looked at the cotton candy spinning pink onto paper cones, then stared at a man pouring batter into a fryer. "I wonder if it's funnel cake or elephant ears..." He stood captivated by a single stall for a minute. "This is heaven...." The sign read, 'Fried twinkies, snickers, oreos served here, $2.'
Posted 6/3/13


Scarlet ran over when she saw the zeppoles stand. "Yay!" She bought one and bit into it. "Not as good as mum's but its good." She let Milana take a bite. She walked over to Sado and poked him. "You're drooling," she grinned.

(mehh i've had a fried oreo before.... are they good?)
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

Scarlet ran over when she saw the zeppoles stand. "Yay!" She bought one and bit into it. "Not as good as mum's but its good." She let Milana take a bite. She walked over to Sado and poked him. "You're drooling," she grinned.

(mehh i've had a fried oreo before.... are they good?)


((They're awesommme!))

"Ah." Sado blushed and wiped his mouth, laughing. "Sorry, it just all look so good." He walked up to the vendor. "I'll get..a. No, the.... agh..." He bit his lip, looking at the menu.
A minute later he came back with one of each on a stick. He took a big bite of the fried candy bar, then offered the sweets to Scarlet. "Want some?"
Posted 6/3/13


Scarlet laughed as she watched Sado and nibbled on the zeppole. She shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'm alright."

(i always stick with the zeppoles .__. maybe ill get them next time i go to a boardwalk(which is soon!!!) ^^)
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

Scarlet laughed as she watched Sado and nibbled on the zeppole. She shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'm alright."

(i always stick with the zeppoles .__. maybe ill get them next time i go to a boardwalk(which is soon!!!) ^^)


"More for me then~!" He grinned and took a bite of the oreo, giving the twinkie to his pikachu. "Awesome..."
Posted 6/3/13





Scarlet stuck her tongue out and continued eating her zeppole. "Hey, do you think we'll be in the same classes?" She asked curiously.
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

Scarlet stuck her tongue out and continued eating her zeppole. "Hey, do you think we'll be in the same classes?" She asked curiously.


"Well," he mumbled, wiping powdered sugar from his chin, "If you're a trainer, we have separate main classes, but we'll probably see each other in electives. What house are you in?"
Posted 6/3/13



Scarlet thought for a minute, then pouted. "Enmu. You?"
Member
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

Scarlet thought for a minute, then pouted. "Enmu. You?"


His eyes were downcast. "Aw, I'm Kaen..." He sighed and looked at Scarlet. "But I'll see you around anyway, right?"
Posted 6/3/13



Scarlet pouted. "Yup! Promise?" She raised a questioning eyebrow. "What about electives? We can take the same electives too, right?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.