First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Festival Grounds
Posted 6/3/13
Kirin sprinted inside, then stopped and turned in a circle. "Awesome!" She grinned and set down her charmander. "Whattaya wanna do first, Char-chan?"
"Char, charar char." She smiled, replying, "Games it is!"
The girl looked back. "You comin', Yuki~?"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Kirin sprinted inside, then stopped and turned in a circle. "Awesome!" She grinned and set down her charmander. "Whattaya wanna do first, Char-chan?"
"Char, charar char." She smiled, replying, "Games it is!"
The girl looked back. "You comin', Yuki~?"


*he nods and he takes Izaya out, the shiny charmander looks around at awe of this place* Don't get separated by me okay? *he says to the charmander who nods in response. He looks up at Kirin and grins* Yep!
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he nods and he takes Izaya out, the shiny charmander looks around at awe of this place* Don't get separated by me okay? *he says to the charmander who nods in response. He looks up at Kirin and grins* Yep!


"All right!!!" She pats Char-chan on the head, then looks around for a good game, preferably something she can use her strength on... "Hm, ring toss... nah. Maybe a balloon poppin' game?" She turned in circles as she walked, checking out the game stalls.
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Kirin sprinted inside, then stopped and turned in a circle. "Awesome!" She grinned and set down her charmander. "Whattaya wanna do first, Char-chan?"
"Char, charar char." She smiled, replying, "Games it is!"
The girl looked back. "You comin', Yuki~?"


Shinji: Ok come on out Tepig. and get a look of this place.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"All right!!!" She pats Char-chan on the head, then looks around for a good game, preferably something she can use her strength on... "Hm, ring toss... nah. Maybe a balloon poppin' game?" She turned in circles as she walked, checking out the game stalls.


*he stops at a test your strength thing, where people slam a giant hammer down so a weight will hit a bell* Does that work with you?
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/3/13
Ryu strolls into the festival, eyeing everything up. He purchased quite a few munchies, carrying a small plastic bag in one hand.
"Ryu! Ryu! Look!" Mei says, her eyes childishly beaming. "Caramel Apples!"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Duucky wrote:

Ryu strolls into the festival, eyeing everything up. He purchased quite a few munchies, carrying a small plastic bag in one hand.
"Ryu! Ryu! Look!" Mei says, her eyes childishly beaming. "Caramel Apples!"


*Jose was walking around with a drink with a tiny umbrella on it, he turns his head to hear a familiar voice and he sees Mei* hey Mei! *he calls out waving over to her. Rio was jumping up and down to get her attention too*
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Hearing a familiar voice call for her, she whips her head around. Her eyes brighten as she spots Jose. "Jose! Rio!" She shouts, running over to them. She hands them some snacks that she bought previously. "Everythings so good here!"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Duucky wrote:


Hearing a familiar voice call for her, she whips her head around. Her eyes brighten as she spots Jose. "Jose! Rio!" She shouts, running over to them. She hands them some snacks that she bought previously. "Everythings so good here!"


*he smiles widely at her and pats her head* Yeah, isn't this an exciting place? *he says with excitement in his tone* This reminds me of the square back home!
Member
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/13
*Sho and Buizel walked around happily enjoying arms-full of snacks*Man, that flyer was like some kind of miracle...we might have wasted away to nothing if it hadn't come along.

Buizel: Buibuibui...*Buizel went on seeming to tell Sho he didn't need to exaggerate*

Donph ta wif er mouf ull...(Don't talk with your mouth full)*Sho mumbled*

Buizel: *Buizel gave Sho an irritated look*Buibui!
13813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / uck no
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Mei grins as he pats her head. "Wow! You had a place like this back at home? I need to visit there one day!" She says with a wider smile. She reaches into her pocket, pulling out a pokeball. "Lux shouldnt miss out!" She says as her dratini appears at her side. Mei hands Lux and Rio some pokemon food. "By the way, thats Ryo!" Mei says childishly.
Ryo looks up from his spot at the two after hearing his name. "Hello."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*Sho and Buizel walked around happily enjoying arms-full of snacks*Man, that flyer was like some kind of miracle...we might have wasted away to nothing if it hadn't come along.

Buizel: Buibuibui...*Buizel went on seeming to tell Sho he didn't need to exaggerate*

Donph ta wif er mouf ull...(Don't talk with your mouth full)*Sho mumbled*

Buizel: *Buizel gave Sho an irritated look*Buibui!





Duucky wrote:


Mei grins as he pats her head. "Wow! You had a place like this back at home? I need to visit there one day!" She says with a wider smile. She reaches into her pocket, pulling out a pokeball. "Lux shouldnt miss out!" She says as her dratini appears at her side. Mei hands Lux and Rio some pokemon food. "By the way, thats Ryo!" Mei says childishly.
Ryo looks up from his spot at the two after hearing his name. "Hello."


*he nods at Ryo and says* How do you do....? *he sees a guy with a giant armfuls of snacks with him and calls out* You sure you have enough?
Member
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he nods at Ryo and says* How do you do....? *he sees a guy with a giant armfuls of snacks with him and calls out* You sure you have enough?


*Sho stops and looks back with a sweet bun in his teeth*To be honest...no.*He chuckled with a grin*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

DarkHasayo wrote:

*Sho stops and looks back with a sweet bun in his teeth*To be honest...no.*He chuckled with a grin*


*he chuckles a little and says* Well if that isn't much then I don't know what is.
78391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/13
Hakumei was wandering around the festival grounds after she had put her stuff into her room at the dorm. Her Eevee was on her head looking around like an excited child. She looked up at her "I know it's all so exciting"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.