First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Festival Grounds
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*sees a how long can you ride a mechanical tarous thing and looks back at her* This looks fun~


"Cool!" She grinned, then elbowed him gently. "You may wanna go first, Yuki~ That way I don' break it before ya get a chance ta ride." She chuckled and watched a contender fall of the machine.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Cool!" She grinned, then elbowed him gently. "You may wanna go first, Yuki~ That way I don' break it before ya get a chance ta ride." She chuckled and watched a contender fall of the machine.


*he chuckles a little and says* Well let's hope I don't kill myself. *he pays for the admission and he gets on the mechanical tauros and it begins to move slowly*
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*he chuckles a little and says* Well let's hope I don't kill myself. *he pays for the admission and he gets on the mechanical tauros and it begins to move slowly*


"Go Yuki!" She cheered him on, Char-chan adding in his, "Char~"
"C'mon, crank it up, operator!" She grinned and gave Yukio a thumbs up. "You got this!"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Go Yuki!" She cheered him on, Char-chan adding in his, "Char~"
"C'mon, crank it up, operator!" She grinned and gave Yukio a thumbs up. "You got this!"


*it begins to move much faster and more rapid with each motion it made*
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


NatakeErru wrote:

"Go Yuki!" She cheered him on, Char-chan adding in his, "Char~"
"C'mon, crank it up, operator!" She grinned and gave Yukio a thumbs up. "You got this!"


*it begins to move much faster and more rapid with each motion it made*


Shinji: you can do it dude [comes from out of the blue]
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji: you can do it dude [comes from out of the blue]


Where the hell did you come from!? *he says as he is being jerked around by the mechanical tauros*
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

Shinji: you can do it dude [comes from out of the blue]


Where the hell did you come from!? *he says as he is being jerked around by the mechanical tauros*


Shinji: from it doesn't matter dude me and Cyndaquil came to cheer you on.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

ZaneKudo wrote:


Shinji: from it doesn't matter dude me and Cyndaquil came to cheer you on.


*Izaya, his shiny charmander just cheers his friend on even though he was flying all over the place, just barely holding on to dear life*
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:


Shinji: from it doesn't matter dude me and Cyndaquil came to cheer you on.


*Izaya, his shiny charmander just cheers his friend on even though he was flying all over the place, just barely holding on to dear life*


Shinji: you can do it bro just hang in there!!![Shinji says supporting his friend trying to give him faith]
Posted 6/3/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Where the hell did you come from!? *he says as he is being jerked around by the mechanical tauros*


"Yeah~ Go Yuki-chan!" Grinning, she jumps the fence and grabs the side of the tauros, vaulting up behind Yukio. "Turn it up!" She held onto the side of the machine rather than the tethers, having ridden real tauros back home. "Awesome! You doin' okay?' She grinned and poked Yukio with her free hand before returning it to the side of the bull.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

ZaneKudo wrote:


Shinji: you can do it bro just hang in there!!![Shinji says supporting his friend trying to give him faith]


*it's just becoming hard to even watch him, he looks like he is about to vomit*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:

"Yeah~ Go Yuki-chan!" Grinning, she jumps the fence and grabs the side of the tauros, vaulting up behind Yukio. "Turn it up!" She held onto the side of the machine rather than the tethers, having ridden real tauros back home. "Awesome! You doin' okay?' She grinned and poked Yukio with her free hand before returning it to the side of the bull.


*he looks like he is gonna vomit*
Member
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

NatakeErru wrote:


Hatake_Kuro wrote:

Where the hell did you come from!? *he says as he is being jerked around by the mechanical tauros*


"Yeah~ Go Yuki-chan!" Grinning, she jumps the fence and grabs the side of the tauros, vaulting up behind Yukio. "Turn it up!" She held onto the side of the machine rather than the tethers, having ridden real tauros back home. "Awesome! You doin' okay?' She grinned and poked Yukio with her free hand before returning it to the side of the bull.


Shinji:A-Are you crazy [holds out my hand] come on i'll help you get out.
Posted 6/3/13
Scarlet walks around with Milana, her Pichu, in her arms. "Whatddya wanna do, Milana?" She looked down at her Pichu as she walks, thinking of something to do.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/3/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:

Scarlet walks around with Milana, her Pichu, in her arms. "Whatddya wanna do, Milana?" She looked down at her Pichu as she walks, thinking of something to do.


*a young man with green hair and dressed in formal attire, most notable was his large black tie and his hat. He was walking around with a togepi in his arms while his feet moved in a dancing rhythm*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.