First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply 【RP】Gorge Forest
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"Haha~ not very smart of you. Are all humans like that?" He asked looking up at her.

Oz put up her index finger "nope I'm one of a kind!" Oz said and smiled
She looked to her side and saw a red demon "a fire demon?" Before oz can finish thinking a fireball flew at her she jumped down from the branch
"Is that one of your friends?"
Posted 6/9/13


"... No... it isn't," Garret said as his ears perked up and he moved from the tree to look a little better.
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"... No... it isn't," Garret said as his ears perked up and he moved from the tree to look a little better.


Oz unsheathed her sword
"I know this may seem reckless but this is how I've survived" oz wa prepared to fight with her life on the line
Posted 6/9/13


Garret shout out some words to the demon with a growl, who flinched in response.
His words were not a language known to man, demon language perhaps.
He walked away from the tree he was near and lowered his arms to the side of his body, his tail swaying from side to side as he walked slowly towards the red creature. Polls of fire rose on each side of him as he walked, speaking to the demon and it scurried off.
When the demon was out of sight, he twirled around to face Oz.
"Coast clear~!" He said beaming a smile at her.
As if there wasn't a care in the world anymore, he said. "Which reminds me, I haven't caught your name. I'm Garret."
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
Oz was in shock
"Um I'm my name my name it oz my names oz"
Oz can't believe she was ready to give up her life to fight
"Thank you"
Posted 6/9/13


"No worries~," Garret smiled.
"I just told him off saying that you were my prey and if it was to harm you I'd burn it a million times in hell," He laughed taking it lightly.
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"No worries~," Garret smiled.
"I just told him off saying that you were my prey and if it was to harm you I'd burn it a million times in hell," He laughed taking it lightly.


Oz's smile was forced
"Thanks" she said bleakly
"Do you think he will tell his fire friends?"
Posted 6/9/13


"If it knows who it's messing with, no," Garret said. "He has his life on the line messing with other demon's prey you know."
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"If it knows who it's messing with, no," Garret said. "He has his life on the line messing with other demon's prey you know."


Oz smiled
"So... That means that were connected by the thing you just told that monster what if they see I'm not dead?"
Posted 6/9/13


"They'll probably think I'm messing with your or their mind letting you alone, either to one; lead me to your human friends or 2; that I'll deal with you later," Garret replied without hesitation exposing the mind of a real demon.
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"They'll probably think I'm messing with your or their mind letting you alone, either to one; lead me to your human friends or 2; that I'll deal with you later," Garret replied without hesitation exposing the mind of a real demon.


Very interesting" oz said as she jumped on a tree
"So what if your lying and I am prey does that mean I'm protected until 1 of those 2 things happen?"
Posted 6/9/13


"Lying about what? I never said I did or did not think of you as my prey," Garret smiled mischievously.
It was hard to tell if he was being serious or not.
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"Lying about what? I never said I did or did not think of you as my prey," Garret smiled mischievously.
It was hard to tell if he was being serious or not.


Well Garett I can't help you with the human friends I'm all alone in this cruel world but for the second one I'm ready for a fight at any time" oz said sming with a carefree attitude "we'll I might lose anyway but that's cool to"
Posted 6/9/13


"Haha~ you do know that losing in this world means the end of your life?" Garret asked.
Overall-Mod
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

JinNikki- wrote:



"Haha~ you do know that losing in this world means the end of your life?" Garret asked.


Oz sat up
"We'll I guess I'll die there's not much I lived for but I would put my life on the line for everyone that's what I would live for... For other people...if I could save somebody with my death I'd be more than happy to die" oz jumped done from the tree and got in front of him
"I know it's a silly way of thinking but it's my way"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.