Nichijou (My Ordinary Life) Discussion Thread! *spoilers*
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/4/13
This will be the discussion thread for the recommended anime for the week of May/26/2013. By all means spoil to your hearts content (no spoilers necessary) .
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 6/4/13 , edited 6/4/13
I was planning on watching this after I'm finished with (in this order):Yugioh ZeXal, Fate/Zero, Baccano, and Gurren Lagann (if all 20-something episodes are uploaded here by then.)
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 6/4/13

tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:

I was planning on watching this after I'm finished with (in this order):Yugioh ZeXal, Fate/Zero, Baccano, and Gurren Lagann (if all 20-something episodes are uploaded here by then.)


lol man, you got a way's to go lol. I'm only on episode 11 of my ordinary life, but are there REALLY any spoilers here xD
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 6/4/13

hmm_4x wrote:


tobi-wan-kenobito wrote:

I was planning on watching this after I'm finished with (in this order):Yugioh ZeXal, Fate/Zero, Baccano, and Gurren Lagann (if all 20-something episodes are uploaded here by then.)


lol man, you got a way's to go lol. I'm only on episode 11 of my ordinary life, but are there REALLY any spoilers here xD


Oh there are bound to be spoilers someday
46118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Southern California
Offline
Posted 6/4/13
On related note, I only have 11 episodes to go of Yugioh, and I sometimes watch Gintama and Sparrow's Hotel inbetween.
43237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 6/7/13

A Nichijou Spoiler....

Posted 6/8/13
We need to add spoilers on the thread`s title.
Hatchling
hiya34 
50761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Albuquerque NM
Offline
Posted 6/11/13

Zeta-Nu wrote:

We need to add spoilers on the thread`s title.


Thanks zeta for reminding me.
You must be logged in to post.