First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
School Meeting!
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

NatakeErru wrote:


She checked every inch of the room... no one had been there since the day before at least... She cursed under her breath and bit her lip, turning back to the entrance. As she left the building, she remembered the photographs of the site. Kirin rushed through the trees and bushes, scaling what she couldn't leap over, until she was out. When she reached the crime scene, Kirin knelt beside the Police Tape, studying the two men. They'd been hit once, from the back, just as the report said. There were no defensive wounds... So either it was someone they trusted or a total surprise attack...
"Damn..." She'd pocketed her gun and now glanced around, seeing only one slightly suspicious person. He was constantly fidgeting and touching his face, wiping sweat from his nose and cheeks. Kirin looked up from the men to see him hastily leaving the area. Studying the scene she made sure he hadn't seen her before making her way through the large crowd and trailing behind him, a hand on the airsoft weapon in her pocket. Even if he ain't involved, that face is familiar an' he ain't actin' innocent...


*a police officer arrives back at the crime scene and shouts* Hey girl you are not supposed to be there! Leave now or else you'll be arrested!
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13
((Is everyone else still here?))
Member
32109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/6/13 , edited 6/6/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:
*Yukio turns to look at her and says* I'm not even sure.


"So I didn't miss the plan at least, it seems." Hiruka mused, sighing as she took a seat. She leaned backwards in a chair, nearly tipping it over as she pushed her toes on the ground and altered her weight distribution. She pushed and let go gently, rocking herself almost. "I'm not much of a battler, so I'm not even sure how much help I'd be, but I'm pretty good with other stuff...I'd probably be able to help from the sidelines, I think. Like with keeping the Pokemon healthy, or keeping an eye from the trees."

(I know I'm here but I'm not sure who else is? xD)
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Juneberrychan wrote:

"So I didn't miss the plan at least, it seems." Hiruka mused, sighing as she took a seat. She leaned backwards in a chair, nearly tipping it over as she pushed her toes on the ground and altered her weight distribution. She pushed and let go gently, rocking herself almost. "I'm not much of a battler, so I'm not even sure how much help I'd be, but I'm pretty good with other stuff...I'd probably be able to help from the sidelines, I think. Like with keeping the Pokemon healthy, or keeping an eye from the trees."


I see, well whatever help you can offer we'll take it. *he smiles a little, but he also looked incredibly aggravated at the moment*
Member
32109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:
I see, well whatever help you can offer we'll take it. *he smiles a little, but he also looked incredibly aggravated at the moment*


Seeing the light aggravation she could notice, she frowned. "What's wrong? Besides the general stuff, obviously."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Juneberrychan wrote:

Seeing the light aggravation she could notice, she frowned. "What's wrong? Besides the general stuff, obviously."


The person who called this damn meeting left and put me in charge...
Posted 6/6/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:]

*a police officer arrives back at the crime scene and shouts* Hey girl you are not supposed to be there! Leave now or else you'll be arrested!


Darnit.... They left nothing?! How am I supposed to give 'em a solid plan with nothing to go on?! She smiled at the officer and nodded as she began walking back. "Okay, okay, bye." Kirin scratched her head and walked back toward the school. Acting brashly and quickly usually worked. She always found just what she needed that way, and nothing ever happened quickly enough to harm her... but there wasn't aven a trace of the guy who'd done this... Whoever he was, she had to find out more about him. But for now she needed to go back to the meeting and see if the television had left any news... which was probably more than she had found even if nothing had happened. WIth a sigh she re-entered the auditorium, taking the phone from her pocket and checking for any word from her sister. The inbox was empty, and she had lost her energy as she sat on the floor by the wall and watched the program, not telling anyone yet that she'd returned. She hoped that without her conclusions maybe they'd come up with a more secure plan. She had to admit, Yukio had a point. The plan, even with outnumbering them, was full of holes, and now it had moved beyond the theft. Now what? She watched the others as she caught her breath from the long and meaningless run, which had helped clear her mind. "I keep overreacting," she sighed, shaking her head. "Maybe Kirie's got a point."
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

NatakeErru wrote:


Darnit.... They left nothing?! How am I supposed to give 'em a solid plan with nothing to go on?! She smiled at the officer and nodded as she began walking back. "Okay, okay, bye." Kirin scratched her head and walked back toward the school. Acting brashly and quickly usually worked. She always found just what she needed that way, and nothing ever happened quickly enough to harm her... but there wasn't aven a trace of the guy who'd done this... Whoever he was, she had to find out more about him. But for now she needed to go back to the meeting and see if the television had left any news... which was probably more than she had found even if nothing had happened. WIth a sigh she re-entered the auditorium, taking the phone from her pocket and checking for any word from her sister. The inbox was empty, and she had lost her energy as she sat on the floor by the wall and watched the program, not telling anyone yet that she'd returned. She hoped that without her conclusions maybe they'd come up with a more secure plan. She had to admit, Yukio had a point. The plan, even with outnumbering them, was full of holes, and now it had moved beyond the theft. Now what? She watched the others as she caught her breath from the long and meaningless run, which had helped clear her mind. "I keep overreacting," she sighed, shaking her head. "Maybe Kirie's got a point."


*Yukio just sits there thinking to himself*
Member
32109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:
*Yukio just sits there thinking to himself*


Hiruka looked at Yukio curiously, clapped her hands together, and smiled. "If the person who called the meeting put you in charge, that means they trust you. So we don't have to wait. And besides, don't you know them well if they trust you? So you probably at least have some idea of what they were thinking...Right?"
Posted 6/6/13

Kurisa_Kuchiki wrote:

Kurisa also turned his attention to the tv to watch what was going on



DarkHasayo wrote:

*Sho wasn't paying attention to the TV as his eye was twitching while his gaze was fixed the cookie Buizel was happily munching one*



Hatake_Kuro wrote:

*Yukio just sits there thinking to himself*



Kirin scratched her head and watched the others as they took in the details of the program. She smiled, watching the Buizel eat.
She tapped Yukio on the shoulder. "Oi, Yuki-chan... i didn't get anything," she sighed, disheartened. "I thought it'd be easy ta chase down a low-level straggler an' get some clues outta him, but... There was nothin' ta see... What do ya think's behind all this?"
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Juneberrychan wrote:
]

Hiruka looked at Yukio curiously, clapped her hands together, and smiled. "If the person who called the meeting put you in charge, that means they trust you. So we don't have to wait. And besides, don't you know them well if they trust you? So you probably at least have some idea of what they were thinking...Right?"

*he shrugs and lays his head on a table* I guess so...*he rubs his head and tilts his head so that he could look at her* She is just going to get us killed with her plan.
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

NatakeErru wrote:


Kirin scratched her head and watched the others as they took in the details of the program. She smiled, watching the Buizel eat.
She tapped Yukio on the shoulder. "Oi, Yuki-chan... i didn't get anything," she sighed, disheartened. "I thought it'd be easy ta chase down a low-level straggler an' get some clues outta him, but... There was nothin' ta see... What do ya think's behind all this?"


*he looks back at her and rolls his eyes* Oh look miss runaway has graced our presence. *he spoke with a tone of annoyance and he says* Next time, don't leave your own meeting okay? *he leans back into his seat and says* Obviously the mafia has a hitman and he or she took those two out without much of an effort.
Member
32109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:
*he shrugs and lays his head on a table* I guess so...*he rubs his head and tilts his head so that he could look at her* She is just going to get us killed with her plan.


"Is that even a plan?" Hiruka looked at him blankly, before noticing the return of another person- Kirin, wasn't it? "Ah, you're back! What happened?"
Member
16161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Kirin scratched her head and watched the others as they took in the details of the program. She smiled, watching the Buizel eat.
She tapped Yukio on the shoulder. "Oi, Yuki-chan... i didn't get anything," she sighed, disheartened. "I thought it'd be easy ta chase down a low-level straggler an' get some clues outta him, but... There was nothin' ta see... What do ya think's behind all this?"


*Sho decided to let the cookie grudge go and sighed*So why're we here again...mafia, blah blah blah...blah...?
Member
32109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 6/6/13

DarkHasayo wrote:
*Sho decided to let the cookie grudge go and sighed*So why're we here again...mafia, blah blah blah...blah...?


Hiruka noticed the question and shrugged. "Something about bad guys, I think. That's all I get."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.