First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 【RP】Dreaded Land
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/13 , edited 6/14/13
Nyx sat gracefully on top of a large boulder in the middle of nowhere as the sun started to descend behind far off mountains. She was singing gently and softly, her voice echoing through the land.

She felt relaxed and calmed in this deserted land, it was quite and peaceful. Her light, crystal blue eyes glistened in the remaining light of the sun. Her expression was blank and emotionless, but this wasn't unusually. Though it seems to have become slightly troubled, she looked down and her stomach, placing her hand over it gently. "Food..." She muttered.

39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/13 , edited 6/14/13

nymphs wrote:

Nyx sat gracefully on top of a large boulder in the middle of nowhere as the sun started to descend behind far off mountains. She was singing gently and softly, her voice echoing through the land.

She felt relaxed and calmed in this deserted land, it was quite and peaceful. Her light, crystal blue eyes glistened in the remaining light of the sun. Her expression was blank and emotionless, but this wasn't unusually. Though it seems to have become slightly troubled, she looked down and her stomach, placing her hand over it gently. "Food..." She muttered.



Darius was was wondering around like he always did and now wondered where he was now. he saw the sun was starting to set and was going to find some shelter for the night, but then Darius heard singing and decided to see where it was coming from. when the singing become louder and louder he found him self in the middle of no where and a woman sitting on a boulder. silently he listened as she sang.
surprised she had not noticed him yet.
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/13


Nyx twitched as she heard the breathing of another person, she looked back, her eyes emotionless once again and noticed a figure in the distance. She stared for a while then stood up, jumping off the boulder calmly. "...Did you... Want something...?" She asked, her red hair dancing in the wind. Her stomach grumbled as the trouble expression reappeared on her face.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/13 , edited 6/14/13

nymphs wrote:



Nyx twitched as she heard the breathing of another person, she looked back, her eyes emotionless once again and noticed a figure in the distance. She stared for a while then stood up, jumping off the boulder calmly. "...Did you... Want something...?" She asked, her red hair dancing in the wind. Her stomach grumbled as the trouble expression reappeared on her face.


"nothing in particularly, i just was curious to who i heard singing, which am going to guess that was you." said Darius a little tired from traveling he sat down in front of the boulder and pulled out two sandwiches from his pack. "you look kinda Hungary... would you like a sandwich?" asked Darius
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

"Singing.." She nodded, indicating she admitted to her being the one who was singing.

Her eyes light up as she saw the food he offered her. She had disappeared suddenly and reappeared in front of him. "Food....?" She asked childishly and she looked up at him. "I can have it...?" She mumbled. The sun a vanished, it was dark, the only light there was was coming from the large, glowing moon and the stars that surrounded it.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

nymphs wrote:


"Singing.." She nodded, indicating she admitted to her being the one who was singing.

Her eyes light up as she saw the food he offered her. She had disappeared suddenly and reappeared in front of him. "Food....?" She asked childishly and she looked up at him. "I can have it...?" She mumbled. The sun a vanished, it was dark, the only light there was was coming from the large, glowing moon and the stars that surrounded it.


"yes you can have some food" Darius gives the women one of his sandwiches and then asks "do you know of any place we can take shelter for the night i rather dislike traveling in the dark?"
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


nymphs wrote:


"Singing.." She nodded, indicating she admitted to her being the one who was singing.

Her eyes light up as she saw the food he offered her. She had disappeared suddenly and reappeared in front of him. "Food....?" She asked childishly and she looked up at him. "I can have it...?" She mumbled. The sun a vanished, it was dark, the only light there was was coming from the large, glowing moon and the stars that surrounded it.


"yes you can have some food" Darius gives the women one of his sandwiches and then asks "do you know of any place we can take shelter for the night i rather dislike traveling in the dark?"


She gently grab the sandwich, grabbing his wrist as well as she dragged him along. "This way..." She mumbled as she lead him to a shelter just a little bit ahead. She began munching cutely on the sandwich as she walked, humming a bit.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

nymphs wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


nymphs wrote:


"Singing.." She nodded, indicating she admitted to her being the one who was singing.

Her eyes light up as she saw the food he offered her. She had disappeared suddenly and reappeared in front of him. "Food....?" She asked childishly and she looked up at him. "I can have it...?" She mumbled. The sun a vanished, it was dark, the only light there was was coming from the large, glowing moon and the stars that surrounded it.


"yes you can have some food" Darius gives the women one of his sandwiches and then asks "do you know of any place we can take shelter for the night i rather dislike traveling in the dark?"


She gently grab the sandwich, grabbing his wrist as well as she dragged him along. "This way..." She mumbled as she lead him to a shelter just a little bit ahead. She began munching cutely on the sandwich as she walked, humming a bit.



Darius stumbled a little bit at first when being dragged along but soon kept pace. Darius soon asked" how far ahead is this shelter of yours?..... soon after taking a bite from his sandwich with his free hand.
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/13


She has already finished her sandwich, as she walked forward. "Just a little further." She mumbled.

They had arrived to a small wooden cabin, she paused and looked around remembering that demons pretty much rule this area. "Um.." She panicked and looked around trying to think of another place for him to stay. Her long, wavy red hair followed her panicky movements as her expression remained blank, even though she was quite worried.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

nymphs wrote:



She has already finished her sandwich, as she walked forward. "Just a little further." She mumbled.

They had arrived to a small wooden cabin, she paused and looked around remembering that demons pretty much rule this area. "Um.." She panicked and looked around trying to think of another place for him to stay. Her long, wavy red hair followed her panicky movements as her expression remained blank, even though she was quite worried.



Darius seeing the woman panic said "look ill be fine ill just climb up a tree and fall asleep up there, i don't think any demon gonna climb a tree to get to me and ill hide really well so they cant look up and see me." Darius then turned around pulled out his hatchet and began to climb after going up about fifty feet he stopped sat on a branch that looked some what sturdy for him to sleep on and warped some near by branches with leaves on them around him to help hide him and Darius ask? "hey i didnt catch your name, would you mind telling me?'
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/13 , edited 6/14/13

Nyx turned and sat down on a step of the cabin. "Nyx." She replied, her eyes expresstionless as ususal. She closed her eyes and began humming softly as she leaned sideways against the wooden railing beside her.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/13

nymphs wrote:


Nyx turned and sat down on a step of the cabin. "Nyx." She replied, her eyes expresstionless as ususal. She closed her eyes and began humming softly as she leaned sideways against the wooden railing beside her.


"aahhh Nyx.... nice name, my name is Darius, and good night Nyx." said Darius. Darius secured his spot on the branch and leaned his head back and slowly and began to fall asleep.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.