First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you TOLD SOMEONE OFF??
Posted 6/8/13

Arielgirl375 wrote:

Mention a time where you told someone off for being an ass. or you told someone offf cause they upset you! etc. What did you do or say to them & why?

For Ex. I almost got run over at an intersection. the crosswalk sign turned red half way when i was accross the street & some douche bag almost ran me over, he motioned me to hurry up but i didnt. then he sped up around me before i could get to the other side so i Flipped him off and yelled "Dick"

then had panda express


Yeah, I've definitely done this before. Don't really want to give the details, but I felt really bad afterwards because I snapped so hard on this dude. I don't regret what I said, just how I went about presenting my argument lol.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

tinyd0t wrote:

I always confront racist people in public. Hahahaha


I'M NOT ALONE . Same thing when I see bullying.
28545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
Of course, everyone snaps at some point. It's rough though, when you say something that hits too close to home and see that sadness in their eyes. I've learned to be respectful and keep my thoughts to myself as I've gotten older.
36252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
I used to work fast food, and being that some people don't care whether or not the shit they're saying makes sense... yes -- hell yes. I don't want their business anymore.

On a side note, I never understood why people think that "I'm not coming here again" is a valid threat to a fast food worker, or really any employee in the service industry. Minimum wage doesn't cover an extension on my tolerance for bullshit, and frankly, I'm surprised that it does for some people.
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
I was riding the public bus and there was an obnoxious middle schooler being loud and annoying everyone. I couldn't take it anymore so I told him to "shut up and stop being an annoying little brat."
18119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
No one has ever confronted me nor bullied me they know they'd just get their ass kicked...... literally
12562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
[not] China
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
I just get them really pissed.....some people can get so emotional about kpop
4418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
Nothing particular since high school, but I have two sisters, and the younger has trouble choosing when and where to run her mouth... As you can imagine, I often tell her off.
46319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
Not really.
Posted 6/8/13
My ex threw a foam football and hit me on side the head and laughed, so I punched him in the jaw. So he proceeded to rip the football in half, so I punched him again. Lets just say I dislocated his jaw and the last time I heard from him his jaw still randomly popped. That happened about two years ago.

As far as bitching someone out, I had a shout out with my bf two weeks ago because he accused me of,something I didn't do. Well he ended up having to walk home from the bar. The bastard shouldn't have tried calling the cops on me. It's not like I touched him or hit him. So I left. I guess it shocked him because I actually left him there
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / england
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
I told someone off on the train last week. He was being a really loud annoying jerk, I told him he was getting on my nerves and to stop swearing as little children were present, everyone on the train was finding him annoying.
9970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / Demacia
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
No i haven't i prefer to shoot first and ask questions later ^_^
Posted 6/8/13
yes loots times
most resent one was like 6 year old girl walking up the road backwards in middle of the road

and she gave me 2 fingers back
2165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

ColouringYourLife wrote:

yes loots times
most resent one was like 6 year old girl walking up the road backwards in middle of the road

and she gave me 2 fingers back


she threw up the peace sign?
Posted 6/8/13

Arielgirl375 wrote:


ColouringYourLife wrote:

yes loots times
most resent one was like 6 year old girl walking up the road backwards in middle of the road

and she gave me 2 fingers back


she threw up the peace sign?


no the other one sadly
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.