First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Have you TOLD SOMEONE OFF??
17158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:

No, never! Of course I have, my anger and quick-thinking comebacks are from my dad, and I've luckily inherited my mother's wits.

When I feel you've done something wrong (and it usually is something fucked up), I won't shut the hell up and you just can't win. I'll point out every single thing you've done wrong and why I'm right. I feel kinda bad for them, since they have no choice but to give up XD.


That is highly irritating. Mainly, because it really isn't argument. If you don't let the other person talk.
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/28/13 , edited 6/28/13
I frequently do. I just don't think that it's that big of a deal so it usually comes off as a joke. "Hey jerk, what're you up to today? Enjoying some quality trash-talking around the office? Fun stuff, that. Yeah. Reaal nice-"
(yes, with the face and all the laughter with it.)
Be careful with your tone, though. I don't make it sound like it's sarcastic so they don't usually pick up on it. lol
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

lizbell888 wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

No, never! Of course I have, my anger and quick-thinking comebacks are from my dad, and I've luckily inherited my mother's wits.

When I feel you've done something wrong (and it usually is something fucked up), I won't shut the hell up and you just can't win. I'll point out every single thing you've done wrong and why I'm right. I feel kinda bad for them, since they have no choice but to give up XD.


That is highly irritating. Mainly, because it really isn't argument. If you don't let the other person talk.


Ah, I guess it does come off that way. I only really get that way though when I feel it's something unjust, like racism or bullying. Sorry if it came off like I do that generally.
17158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/13

BeanWantaBurger wrote:


lizbell888 wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

No, never! Of course I have, my anger and quick-thinking comebacks are from my dad, and I've luckily inherited my mother's wits.

When I feel you've done something wrong (and it usually is something fucked up), I won't shut the hell up and you just can't win. I'll point out every single thing you've done wrong and why I'm right. I feel kinda bad for them, since they have no choice but to give up XD.


That is highly irritating. Mainly, because it really isn't argument. If you don't let the other person talk.


Ah, I guess it does come off that way. I only really get that way though when I feel it's something unjust, like racism or bullying. Sorry if it came off like I do that generally.


Now, it's Legit.
Posted 6/29/13
Oh I do this all the time.
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/29/13

lizbell888 wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:


lizbell888 wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

No, never! Of course I have, my anger and quick-thinking comebacks are from my dad, and I've luckily inherited my mother's wits.

When I feel you've done something wrong (and it usually is something fucked up), I won't shut the hell up and you just can't win. I'll point out every single thing you've done wrong and why I'm right. I feel kinda bad for them, since they have no choice but to give up XD.


That is highly irritating. Mainly, because it really isn't argument. If you don't let the other person talk.


Ah, I guess it does come off that way. I only really get that way though when I feel it's something unjust, like racism or bullying. Sorry if it came off like I do that generally.


Now, it's Legit.


??
1612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Nun Ya
Offline
Posted 6/29/13 , edited 6/29/13
Friend told me they were gunna die, showed them this picture,

Everyone else told me it wasn't funny, but the guys who said he wanted to die couldn't stop laughing
now whenever someone questions my motives I bring this instance up, I win all arguments XD
10983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ctf_2fort
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
My friends and I play cards at lunch all the time and some guy showed up and always cheated, eventually I got really ticked off at him and told him off on how nobody wanted him there and so on so forth. It felt pretty good.
23161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SoCal, HB
Online
Posted 6/29/13
Yeah, one time I pushed someone (who was picking a fight) against the lockers, then got in his face, then said, "what, fool, wanna go?!"

he didn't do anything, so I just walked away.
13158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/29/13
Yeah, I do sometimes.
But I do it as a last resort.

But I don't yell, or swear when I do. I just stay calm, collect my thoughts quickly and beat him with my words.

This usually happens when someone is really annoying or has a problem with me, due to the fact that I'm tolerable with people and they seem to take advantage of that.

There was one time where I did swear to a guy. o_o

Once it got to a point where a guy was getting physical like pushing me and stuff. Then he threw me a punch and since I took a few years of Tae Kwon Do he didn't even hit me and I took him down, face-first on the pavement. Then I whispered to his ear "Don't fuck with me bitch."

Lol, it was really satisfying. Then word got around and nobody messed with me through out all middle school. Hope this carries out to High School next year too. c:
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Ahahaaa... I told one of my best friends boyfriend to get out at her party two nights ago because she kept telling him to get out and he wouldn't and everyone else was being quite while he was being dramatic and I hate it when people act over dramatic and honestly he'd made my friend cry so many times and I was just so pissed that he would show up to her party and ruin things So I spent the next few hours being her back up that and trying to cheer her up...... Awkward monument when they get back together round 1/2am or something and I realized maybe I took it a bit far in some bits.... not a good day.
Still, the next morning one of the other girls who were there boasted about how nice she was to him as if she was some kind of saint... And I was reminded that I always choose to be an honest b*tch!! ;D HAHAAAAAAAAa
22013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Yamaku Academy
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
I don't always tell people off but when I do my heart only pounds for like an hour
29655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
I work at walmart....overnight stocker. I see ALOT of crap go on and its mostly just stupid. I have a temper but keep it in check till the overflow valve fails an the next person just gets all my frustration...kinda funny to me really. I was stocking out on the floor one day and had just took a cart to the floor and then had to help a customer which took forever since they couldn't explain what they wanted in general. I head to the back room to look for the item (which was empty on the shelf) and my manager stops me and says "How long does it take to stock a cart of stuff? You have been out there for close to an hour...whats the big deal?" I blew up at her "What the hell is your problem!? I have been helping this customer for the past 30min so get off my case and go PMS somewhere else!"...Her face got red and she stormed out of the backroom..I never got called to the office so it was 1 point Worker 0 points for manager
Gets It.
19246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Myrtle Beach, Sou...
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Oh, I will tell someone off - calmly and rationally, though. I never involve myself in such a thing if I'm genuinely angry (which, to be fair, is an amazingly difficult place for me to get to). Yesterday, I was sitting in Olive Garden and eating my food - table of people in front of me had two kids: a young boy and a younger girl. The boy was getting a bit impatient for his food (kids, they're impatient creatures). The "father" was shouting and yelling at the boy to shut up and sit down. Kid starts getting irritated and annoyed. Shouts back, "You're mean and you're not my Dad!" Things get worse.. guy keeps shouting louder, kid gets louder. Then, food comes, kid gets in trouble for trying to share his pizza with his sister.

I end up standing up and walking next to his booth.

Me: "If you want your kid to quiet down and use mannerisms, you should do as you expect him to do. Kids learn by example, you know?"
Him: "He isn't my f*$#ing kid."
Me: "Brilliant, so you're teaching somebody else's kid how to be a prick, kudos."

I walked back to my table and he wouldn't even raise his head beyond that of the height of the booth from then on.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
Yes I did. Back when I was in high school. There's this guy, that I dunno if he just teased or not. But, I kind of annoyed since I feel like he's just making fun of me. Coz he's one of the classroom crush and takes advantage of himself. And there's this one day, I dunno if he really mean it that he wants to lend money from me coz he's hungry already. And I don't want to lend money to him since I'm not convince with the way he speaks. and he keeps on bothering me that " oh, I'm really hungry already. Don't you want me to die in hunger!?" and he even near his face on me.. And that makes me burst into anger.. So, I just told him " knock it OFF man, you're not even good at it!". And good thing, he listens. And feel guilty after I said it. Coz I'm not that kind of person.. I don't really said such words like that, kekeke~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.