First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think of Mikasa's abs?
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
I wonder if there is any fanart where they all have beer guts
9634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Georgia - GA
Offline
Posted 6/8/13
abs are awesome on anyone!
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

Gotenz wrote:

abs are awesome on anyone!


Damn straight. Even babies.
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 6/8/13
None of the choices fit my reaction, so I won't vote. Anyway...
They look unrealistic in some of the pictures; however, that could be the result of there being harsh shading and lines to make them stand out more, especially since it seems to be an identifying feature of Mikasa.
18774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
Makes her even more physically attractive than she already was. Glad she's acknowledged as looking like a well trained soldier.
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
I want those abs....
16292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
She is alright.
Though I am one of those guys that loves Potato girl for whatever reason.

The boobs though show good in this lol..
I am a guy so you do notice that.

Abs.. Turn off.
Breast.. Turn on.

Still rather Potato girl.
46073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
That moment when you realize Mikasa has a higher chance of winning a Mens body building competition than you do.

*depressed*
19998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
its a turn off tbh but id still tap dat
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
well is her abs even legit? i mean does the author really drew it? because IIRC this abs-madness of her was induced by a a poster from nyantype magazine
Posted 6/9/13

soul_reaperz wrote:

well is her abs even legit? i mean does the author really drew it? because IIRC this abs-madness of her was induced by a a poster from nyantype magazine


Her abs are legit.
They are canon.
24005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sheffield, UK
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

tommythecat wrote:

I wonder if there is any fanart where they all have beer guts


The internet being what it is I imagine so.
64857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 6/9/13
She's a fighter and in great shape. Even if she has a six pack it wouldn't look like than unless she was in that position compressing them. If we find similar art with her standing or sitting reclined they'd look different.
78697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/9/13

zarkovissss wrote:


Gotenz wrote:

abs are awesome on anyone!


Damn straight. Even babies.


I disagree


I found that photo of the 6-pack abs baby really disturbing. Babies should not look like that.



As for Mikasa, I think she looks amazing. Nothing wrong with a hardbodied woman.

better than some of the skinny twigs you see

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.