First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 6-8-13-6-9-13
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13 , edited 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:




yeah i have what about you

*nods* i'm looking forward to a lot of them.


am looking forward to Danganronpa - The Animation, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, blood lad, and mirai nikki redial, what are you looking forward to
Posted 6/8/13
Damn its dead here
Posted 6/8/13

mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:




yeah i have what about you

*nods* i'm looking forward to a lot of them.


am looking forward to Danganronpa - The Animation, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, blood lad, and mirai nikki redial, what are you looking forward to


so far i want to see servant x service, monogatari, chou jigen game neptune, it's not my fault i'm not popular, and blood lad. danganronpa looks good too.
Posted 6/8/13


(XD sorry, couldn't resist.)
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


mungo-zabnism wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:




yeah i have what about you

*nods* i'm looking forward to a lot of them.


am looking forward to Danganronpa - The Animation, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, blood lad, and mirai nikki redial, what are you looking forward to


so far i want to see servant x service, monogatari, chou jigen game neptune, it's not my fault i'm not popular, and blood lad. danganronpa looks good too.


it's not my fault am not popular seems good.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



(XD sorry, couldn't resist.)


Posted 6/8/13
Posted 6/8/13


it's not my fault am not popular seems good.

also, the world god only knows.
Posted 6/8/13




39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



it's not my fault am not popular seems good.

also, the world god only knows.
of the first second season

i want to watch the thrid season but i need to watch the rest of the second season
Posted 6/8/13


i want to watch the thrid season but i need to watch the rest of the second season

then i believe it's time for you to marathon.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:



i want to watch the thrid season but i need to watch the rest of the second season

then i believe it's time for you to marathon.


now thats something ii haven't got to do for awhile, now i have something to do tomorrow
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:







Posted 6/8/13



now thats something ii haven't got to do for awhile, now i have something to do tomorrow

glad i gave you the idea. ^^ i have my own to start soon, too.
39750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/13

SuzumeAkihana wrote:




now thats something ii haven't got to do for awhile, now i have something to do tomorrow

glad i gave you the idea. ^^ i have my own to start soon, too.


what are u planning on marathoning
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.